TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I just finished marinating the meat!

cant wait to BBQ in the rain 2morrow
laugh.gif

thanks everyone!

Im #%!!$! 29!!! wooohoooo

Fam, sorry I can't edit.

How do BW's fit? To size or should I do 1/2 size bigger, which I do with Air Max Lights + 97's?

I kind of like those new Navy/Grey BW's.

wsup fam!!!

little late ....but hbd mic!!

kevin2nd - clean 99's

wore these last night to play billiards and eat at a diner with some friends....this colorway combo is my absolute favorite....put it on an am1 ID or somethingand I will go giggidy giggidy
tongue.gif
!!
fuyjk9.png

peace....

Originally Posted by micmorales

Originally Posted by INC365

^ happy 29th fartface!

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Thank goodness we have high standards in America...
pimp.gif

maybe in shoes, but obviously not in tattoos
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

COLD BLOODED

what a coward....
laugh.gif

MY tats are for me...to remind me of the strength and grace I have been given, and what Ive been through....bc you have no idea what it takes............Theyre not for impressing people, esp. low lifes who like cracking shoes
roll.gif
ohh I love it!
6 months ago started this....The pain got too excrutiating, I had to stop. Its 50% done, blue clouds, purple background, and black outlining is notfinished......what you got?
Ill take some better pics in the light....just for you!!!

SECONDLY....I just finished Pharmacology......pm me for details....I can get you help man.......
tongue.gif
, Id rec. the TCAs. Let me know if YOU need any more Information
nerd.gif

Or maybe you havent grown up yet...either way....
alien.gif

fartface??
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Mike, I wish you all the best for your 29th year on this god damned planet. Make the best out of it bruv!

Kev, brilliant 1ers!
wink.gif

hey AJFlint, can you get yourself an Rx for whatever the hell your condition is??
you seem to have some weird disease causing mismatched laces and excessive stupid posting all over NT...

I am not a member of the FAM, but an air max fan nonetheless, who frequents this thread...

Just an observation but...

If the tats are for you personally ajflint, and not to impress anyone else, why bother taking those extra, detailed pics just to prove something to somone?...

Dont sweat it, Just let it ride...(my $.02)

what a coward....
MY tats are for me...to remind me of the strength and grace I have been given, and what Ive been through....bc you have no idea what it takes............ Theyre not for impressing people, esp. low lifes who like cracking shoesohh I love it!
6 months ago started this....The pain got too excrutiating, I had to stop. Its 50% done, blue clouds, purple background, and black outlining is not finished......what you got?
AJFlint,

If this BS is directed at me then you dont know me. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH. You havent suffered the pain of losing loved ones in a span of months,you have never experienced being poor...having no %**%!!@ electricity or having to eat rice with some margarine and salt when you were younger...

And you didnt finish your tats? What kind of bi**h are YOU? I have big a*s tats on my arms and legs...I SLEEP DURING MT SESSIONS..." you had to stop"....
laugh.gif

Good luck with med school. I mean that.

Do us all a favor and dead this SN and start a new one with a new attitude.

its damn 11.40am I just woke and Ima bout to start cooking for my Bday! Aint nuthin like a bday vent!

Originally Posted by micmorales

^ happy 29th fartface!

Thank goodness we have high standards in America...
pimp.gif

maybe in shoes, but obviously not in tattoos
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

COLD BLOODED

what a coward....
laugh.gif

MY tats are for me...to remind me of the strength and grace I have been given, and what Ive been through....bc you have no idea what it takes............ Theyre not for impressing people, esp. low lifes who like cracking shoes
roll.gif
ohh I love it!
6 months ago started this....The pain got too excrutiating, I had to stop. Its 50% done, blue clouds, purple background, and black outlining is not finished......what you got?

SECONDLY....I just finished Pharmacology......pm me for details....I can get you help man.......
tongue.gif
, Id rec. the TCAs. Let me know if YOU need any more Information
nerd.gif

Or maybe you havent grown up yet...either way....
alien.gif

fartface??
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Coward? What's coward about that? It's an opinion.. The same as me saying "I dont like your shoes", except for the fact that you can takeoff your shoes, but you can't take off that tattoo..
grin.gif

No need for more pics, I've seen enough.. I'm not really a big fan of tattoos. Indigenous tribes in Africa and South-America rock tattoos, in myopinion (note: MY OPINION) I think we're a bit more civilized than that.. (same goes for piercings btw) Sorry to all you tattoo/piercing peeps..
wink.gif

Anyway, congrats on the Pharmacology degree and thanks for the tips, now piss-off and please don't ever post here again, obviously you're not wantedover here, and from what I've read you're not wanted on NT period.

Yo Mic! Happy B-Daaaaaay fam. You got me by 2 years old man!

I'm stuck at work for a bit and come back to the drama!?!?

Anyhow, just picked both of these pairs up for $90 shipped...thanks!
glasses.gif

^^ seller here on NT right Brick?

Mic/INC, yea jumped all over that, figured too good to be true but pulled the trigger...

3 days later, arrived on my front step. Easily the best steals for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom