TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDMFanatic - thanks

These came in saturday
happy.gif

Dope stuff everyone. Seb, is there any cracking issues with those 90s?

I rocked AMs today so I thought I'd post em in here...unds'd these 95s to take the kids to the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific.

34fl341.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who needs lazer blues now.

Mike: Damn those V-days look like they were made yesterday....dope stuff as usual sound like you enjoyed your birthday.

But really though I think we all want to know, How did the meat turn out?!?!?!?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at those NGAPs.

Of course, if they were made by Gourmet, or if they were worn by Kanye, mad people would get hyped up.
smh.gif

Wore the OG AM93s again to go deposit a check
grin.gif

hi! recent airmax convert. i used to HATE airmaxes, but things have changed a lot.

it started off with the atmos, and then i got the HUFs, and the tech packs..

2370044631_e34082def9.jpg

2505304693_e5b65e302f.jpg

and then another...

2530604439_51f6fba6f1.jpg

i never thought i'd ever get a pair of am90s. honest. i've never liked the silouhette, but i'm beginning to think a few colourways areacceptable...

^dope shady's.
Originally Posted by kevin2nd

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Hahaha.. at least they have mesh uppers, right?
tongue.gif

my bro's'03 infrared doorstoppers
69g8t5.jpg

qsox87.jpg

Really had to laugh when I saw that walking around the corner....

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

hi! recent airmax convert. i used to HATE airmaxes, but things have changed a lot.

it started off with the atmos, and then i got the HUFs, and the tech packs..

and then another...

i never thought i'd ever get a pair of am90s. honest. i've never liked the silouhette, but i'm beginning to think a few colourways are acceptable...

Good start, but try getting your hands on some older Air Max releases (even OGs if possible). Nike doesn't make them the way they used to as thequality (and comfort) has gone way downhill in recent years.

yeah, i've been trying to. but airmax heads are few where i'm at. wish i was in europe, or back in the UK (prices were steep, though)!

looking for a pair of am1 jewels atm; those things are HARD to find.

Good day Fam!!! Some family in Philly spotted some Huf AM1s at Nordstrom's Rack... $49.99
eek.gif
. Gee... I am glad I paid $150 last year
laugh.gif

atm = at the moment

Did Nike make jeweled swoosh AM1s? I think I've seen them online a few times before...

brian - yeah theyd did make a couple of air max 1 jewels. i remember missing on some teal ones... and i know inc365 has some in his collection

briannnnn wrote:

Did Nike make jeweled swoosh AM1s? I think I've seen them online a few times before...

they sure did, and yeah i remember INCs pair as well. Here is mine...recycled pic
11w4rc4.jpg

T21D: what the hell is that suppose to mean?
Briannnnn: thanks for the clarification
laugh.gif

Ucasta: fresh pair!

Jewels:

Originally Posted by INC365

No worries INC --- T21D and I play on the same softball team. He always wears a new or different pair to every practice, i guess i'm justtrying to keep up with that
tongue.gif

BTW - Dope jewel collection...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INC365

Briannnnn: thanks for the clarification
laugh.gif

INC365, Aaron (ucasta) and Fred (TD21) are friends and both live in San Antonio & play softball together.

Got some heat in the mail today - pics tonight!

My Cubbies are still rolling; lets go Lakers this Thu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom