TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice ID's. I made mine with the grey mesh instead. Might have to bust em out this weekend.

Nice surprise when I got home. Came in a day earlier!

Very nice replacement for my stashes! I might have to cop one more pair with a white mesh base shoe. BTW the grey looks a bit reflective in the sun

Yup might have to make another colorway before they take away the mesh
KVN

is it still possible to make clot IDs? there isn't a nike ID within sniffing distance of southeast asia; japan being our nearest option, london being thenext best...

i've been trying to get clots for awhile now, but every pair that pops up here is fake. or a us9
frown.gif

jwdanklefs wrote:

I know this is random, we went to a car show and I spotted these joints... thought you guys would get a kick out of... heads still attached... haha Texas?!?!

JWDANKLEFS

Jake, pleas let me know when taking a pic of me! HA.

I lurk intermittently here, and decided to post one of my 90's that I "LOST" and then amazingly showed up.

320220881.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Sported some oldie but goodies today at work...
Can anyone shed some light on what these are? I know they are a Tuned Air from 98 but what exactly are they?

Tailwind 3.

I own the same pair myself.

And its actually MX (Max) Air, not Tuned.

Originally Posted by INC365

^ new release? sample?
jep,these are samples from the medal pack! when i saw that they had a suede mudguard and a perforated toebox,i had to get them instantly

^ you bought those from on ebay from Tommy Rebel right?
smh @ myself for missing that auction..

Great stuff everyone!

Chris - those ids are serious...
pimp.gif

Today to have dinner with the ladyfriend...
HOAs
1z2dau9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom