TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Billionaire - nice Watermelonish iDs!

Sling - sick 95s....I need those.....

Ron - sick pic and even sicker Escapes!

My Cubbies with yet another win last night in San Diego - best team in baseball! Sorry Corey - Lakers in 7!

Finally got my JD Classics in. Props to Gasp1 - you rock, Sean. Sunbursts & Lime/Spruces....
23w0jtk.jpg

5mjn75.jpg

Got these on the cheap....
osemao.jpg

Switched out the laces and broke them out....
v7w2rn.jpg

thanks jdm & flint (go cubbies!!!!!!)

digging the lace switch on the hot lavas

nice 95s and air b huarache slingman

speaking of the air b have yall seen these (carmine)

sup Fam,

I finally found one of my Grails! but.. I'm really not sure weather to blow it on them or not concerning I need to save up money for vacation. It's theAir Max 90 Steve Nash editions and their actually just half a size too small for me (I usually wear 12's in AM90's but because it's mesh I think itshould probably work out fine)

Dude's willin to sell them for €120 claims their NDS (worn 3 times) also got some pictures and saw the back of the midsole is already cracked a bit butthis is apparently bound to happen on Nash's (and Huf's) so there's not much I can do to prevent that from happening..

so anyways what could you guys contribute to this.. pull the trigger or sleep? having mentioned their grails to me I obviously should cop huh?

^ €120 ( $185) for some NDS pre-cracked Nash 90s that arent your size seems like waste of money...I'd pass.

What size are you looking for?
I'll keep an eye out...

^^ cosign, pass on them Gskooo
also they are paint crackers and the best part is, that the midsole underneath the paint is neon green
eyes.gif

Ron sick pick ups
smokin.gif
, I still need the Mesas
frown.gif

99ers for me today
52c25efe8b38cd679c0410412578a3a849718c8.pjpg

hmm.. size 12 actually. But I can also pull of 11.5 Leather AM1's without a problem.. don't know wheather this also works for mesh toebox 90's,anyone? well if you want see if you can dig up something quick let me know, thnx in advance yo

hmm okay okay.. well I'll shoot the guy an e-mail back telling him I want them for less.. hoeveel zal ik em dan zeggen?? hij was sowieso al niet zobijzonder blij met mn bod van 100 dus... But uhm where and how will I find another pair? searching Ebay's not helping much and I also doubt I will evenever find a pair of Nash's size 12 DS for a reasonable price.

I know their not the clearest but here are some pics though:

srry if I'm flooding this thread so much with my own stuff but I really appreciate some help from you guys.

okay cool, thanks you guys. I shot Nick a PM and left a reply to his thread so I'm hoping he'll get back to me asap. man either 75$ or 110$ is a stealfor those Nash's! I really hope he still has them for me though.. is there any1 that could contact him sooner though? cuz he hasn't been online sincelike more then a week so..

e913655011a5978220ae3a8b42dc1483da8bf68a.pjpg

Found these in the back room of a sneaker shop. Owner said they came out in 02 or 03. Both size 8.5. Brand new in the original boxes, I couldn't pass themup. Wish they had my size. Anyone know more info on these?? Thanks

wassup AM Fam...just wondering if anyone has a pair of DS AMLight III's in sz 9 that wants to trade for a DS sz8.5....PM me if anything. thanks

Dope pick up's - Ron and Steve

I agree with everyone about those Nash 90's - I would be a little bit more patient with those, hopefully the seller that trunks206 recommended still hasthem.

Not so good day for me
ohwell.gif
On my way to get some Ibuprofen coz I got abad case of SCIATICA. Dammit I'm getting old!

A relief for back pain
happy.gif
unds some 95's
2550190406_54794f39da_o.jpg

those are some clean am1s. how much were they? i'm a little miffed asia doesn't have a big airmax following; all we get are crap stuff
frown.gif

yo Trunks thanks again, I hit up that Nick guy and he still has them obviously.. now let's hope all goes well and I cop them asap. Nice Viotechs too btw
pimp.gif

Sup Ian!

A quick WDYWT:

Started off with these:

Then this happend (time to break out the ShoeGoo!):

So I ended up UNDSing these:

Originally Posted by trunks206

GO OBAMA!!!!!!
pimp.gif

YESSSSSIRRRRRRRRRRR!!

SUP FAM! i hope everyone is well.....

nice vios ian....and yes gooooo OBAMAAA! brings tears to my eyes!
hi alex! nice 97s...sorry about those AM1s!
embarassed.gif

mikeeeeee- which shoes was my husband wearing? glad you got your grails!!
chris- take care of yourself and dope comets! i need to quit playin and get the OG colorways of the 95s...

^ correct, GR from that period.. decent shoe, nothing special..

hi guy! you are a funny man!
roll.gif
you're hatin on hiscashcow!

Ron, sick 95s....

Joe Billionaire, another win for the Cubs.....winnin' on the road!

Damn, Lex....that sucks. I need a new tube of ShoeGoo myself. That same thing happened to these Max Lights for me:
25zt1na.jpg

I also had glue issues with these two pairs of B Grades; the outsole toes started coming apart on both of these after one or two wears......
fw0odg.jpg

2q0oexk.jpg

I figured since they were b-grades I couldn't really complain. But as a matter of fact, the only AML that has held up for me is this pair:
18iy5j.jpg

^ go figure, the US GR one that I could care less about....LOL! I'm starting to feel the Air Max Light quality is hitting the AM90 level.....
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom