TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan,

Im jealous....all my size too...im really eyeing those bursts and am97s though...you said you got em for cheap? at a local spot around your way?

Laune
eek.gif
Dave Whites......very nice.

Cris.

^ ebay

thanks guys for the props.....slowly but surely my AM "to do" list is dwindling! there
are plenty more i would like to get, but i'm content with all i have now! i said i would
"retire" once i got both Dave Whites, so i'm 50% there...we'll see
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babylebron

I've got a question for you guys... I just ran across a pair of AM 360's and I can't remember the name of them (sorry, obviously I don't have a pic of them). They resemble these but they have clouds or some +%@# on them. I know one of you guys know's what they're called...

3656_1.JPG

M1ke
Babylebron, I got mine on the cheap for like $80 about 9 months after release....you can find them on the Bay for cheap still.

2ns8hau.jpg

Laune, sick Bursts and even sicker Dave Whites! I am def jealous! And honestly...I wear my Opiums with black laces - neon just screams alittle too loud for me.

Fred, nice customs. I need to hit up our boy Chris sometime soon.....its been awhile since I've made a good custom! I think he's outof high school now - lol! What a baby!

Corey, where you at? Check your e-mail

Laune- luv, beautiful pickups
pimp.gif
Can't get near D.Whites, motivated meto get a pair of Hufs instead. Some ID's worn again with hospital issued scrubs.
321977780.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

sick, sick pick-ups luann. you're getting dave white 90's?
eek.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
that reminds me! i forgot to comment on your pic! i'm not luann!
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

and thanks....to all. i've been on a DW hunt since i missed out in the beginning. then there
were the hoarders who didn't wanna sell! but with the recent AM hype, peeps are starting to cash in.
oh well, sucks the price skyrocketed since the release, but i love them
pimp.gif

fred, yes please do pick up the OG HUFs....they are nice too! i missed out on a DS7.5 on eBay a
few months ago, but i'm sure the timing was all bad for the pockets! so the hunt contiunes.....

mike, i know i know....but 2 weeks in EU can happen anytime! you know DWs are harder to
find than a plane ticket to AMS!

man those Mowabb 90's are the shiznit actually.. should really try to jump on a pair asap but I'm totally tied down from spending atm, already spenttoo much of my vacation money and if I keep spending it on shoes I'll end up not even going in the end
sick.gif
+ I'll probably will have to get a pair ofStructure Sunbursts and some other Strucs that came out recently except for the Lucky Green's, those are hideous imo.. no offense
eyes.gif

if they made the black part nubuck instead of snake and toned down the pink and went more beige, the 90's would have been killer. for anyone hunting thesafauxri am1's releasing, check your shops cause we got em over here already.

Kev - You're definitely right about that. Do you happen to know where I could seeactual pictures of the AM1's? I've only seen catalog pics so far. I might have to snag a pair and unfortunately my store isn't gettingthem.

damn. i shoulda took pics yesterday - i never even opened the box for a look. ummm....i might post a pic on friday afternoon hawaii time? how come your spotain't getting the am1's of they got the 90's? do you want a pair?

My spot got the AM90's by luck. The Nike rep called and asked the owner if he wantedthem, and he jumped all over it since they are on the next level up from the account he has at the moment. I might want a pair depending on how they look. How much is retail for them?

Yeah, me neither.
ohwell.gif

Could you help me out with a pair though if I do like how they look when I see an actual picture of them?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Big ups to fellow AM FAM Briannn helping me out with the Tart ATC 2 - thanks dude!

No problem at all! They'll be ready to ship tomorrow.
Structures today; Chilis yesterday
763253661ac5d58b831620ba9f93f56e0cfecfd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom