TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope kicks as usual fam!

It's a 107 degrees here
devil.gif

2594509746_7683ffa1f6.jpg

SpaceJ, I am hitting my spots today but your pics make the upper seem really peach or salmon in color. Does it appear more white in person?

Sling/Steve, got your e-mail about the wedding. Check your inbox....again, thanks for looking out!

Ron, I take it you live in LA? 107! Damn! Its a cool 78 degrees in CHI - it looks like its going to rain for the Cubs/Sox game today....

jwdanklefs, sick Tailwinds - they look to be in great shape!

Flint - Well, the color on the box says Champagne. I would have to say it is more pinkthan white, but I honestly believe it's a dope shoe regardless. Definitely give them a look if you get the chance though.

Nice stuff everyone!

Ron, I take it you live in LA? 107! Damn! Its a cool 78 degrees in CHI - it looks like its going to rain for the Cubs/Sox game today....

Yup LA, a few miles from Woodland Hills which was recorded the highest in the nation 113 degrees. It's expected to be 5-10 higher today
mad.gif

Not only I have to play close to $5 a gallon for gas, now I have to worry about my damn DWP bill.
It's Chris by the way not Ron
happy.gif

*Ebay heads up report

Turbo Pink Air max 95 - Wmns 10.5 Mens 9 DS BIN $135

2001 Air Max Burst B - Columbia (Carolina Blue)/Grey/White MESH - 8 - 9.5 BIN $104

*Edit - Those are shipped prices!!!!!!!!!!

Mic and Laune - Going to see Dwele tomorrow
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by INC365

^ mid 90s jewels =
eek.gif

too bad the midsole is in such bad shape
Yeah too bad for the yellowing, that's the least of my concern. I just hope they don't BLOW on me when I take them out for a run.

^^^He would run in them too. You guys should see his OG Nomo Maxes after 1 wear on the baseball field...
tongue.gif

Nice stuff Oli, Mic, Briannn, Cris, Battleground, and others.
pimp.gif

Nice Jewel AM1's T21D
pimp.gif
, I wish I knew how/where to find one my size (I'm SOL on eBay)
frown.gif

shameless plug...I am letting go of some AM Plus' 11.5-12 (check sig). Just wanted to give interested AM Fam Memebers a heads up, I have no intention ofspamming/ruining this thread (don't snitch on me).
frown.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

"keep rippin, stop slippin" ??

laugh.gif

yup
laugh.gif

what the hell is that supposed to mean? if they want you to keep on rippin, that means that you are already rippin to begin with....and if youalready rippin, you can't also be slippin at the same time so....why do they want you to stop slippin when you're rippin and not evenslippin? ouch! my head hurts
laugh.gif

Yeah Kev, no go on those. Those don't look as good as I thought they would. Thanksfor your consideration and generosity.
smile.gif

i kinda dig those safari am1's, where can i get a pair from?

anyways, beaters for today. got another pair on the way:

f0q25v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom