TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what it is what it ain't fam

stoppin' by...

man, i remember those persians going for sooooo cheap a few yrs back. word to cypress hill, the prices they go for now are insane.

Decided to put'em to the work test. They held fiarly well last night for a quick around the block run. Sorry about the Dutch folks and thier Euro loss.It's about as bad as the Italians losing on penalty kicks.
322471277.jpg

no its not...dumb mofos here thought Holland would stroll and win...I hoped for a finals against whoever
but dreams became nightmares

fresh jewels bro

^^ Haha, looks like somethin I'd wear, scrubs with maxes, dope jewels.

Also with those new Safari AM1's, until I saw the details, I don't think I'm gettin those anymore, cool shoe, but I'm not really feelin thequote, bottoms, and horsehair, I thought the panels were suede............

Cris.

I was watching a rerun of Home Improvement on TBS earlier this afternoon and Tim was wearing Scream Green AM96s
pimp.gif

^^ yeah Tim & and the kids allways wearing heat in home improvement

I see a lot of talk about the Euro in here .... go Germany, damn I hope we´ll make it

Guy holy moly
eek.gif
most of respect for your turntable career.
I just scratch at home for about 9 years now.
Of course we (me and my crew) rocked some clubs and thing´s like that,
But I never took any further, or even to the pro level.

anyways wore these today
51735b57e6633a25d78593114b027efad4bc786.pjpg

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Hey Fam. Back from Chicago, a couple of pictures from the trip (that I haven't got to edit yet FTL
grin.gif
)
Ron - Sorry we didn't get a chance to hook up, completely my bad. I'll be back before the summer is over. we definitely gotta meet up.

No sweat Corey - let me know when you will be back! Funny, had we met up at Navy Pier that night, I would have been rocking the same shoes -lol.....where'd you get the Book of Ones? Get any sz 9 heat for Matt?
Originally Posted by INC365

Soccer in Europe = NBA in the States

Thats not saying much, bro - lol. The "other" Football rules here, with baseball probably right behind.

Brian - got the ATC2's today - thanks again!
I believe those Safari 1s should be at most boutiques this coming weekend. I think most CHI spots that hadthe Mowabb 90 and R/G Stab should have them.

i was completely aghast when i saw these monstrosities this past week. easily one of the ugliest am95's ever made, if not one of the ugliest shoes in theworld. please do not look at the picture directly or you may turn into stone right after you puke. just glance at the pic below out of the corner of your eyeand that should suffice.

4u9vns.jpg

sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^^ Haha, looks like somethin I'd wear, scrubs with maxes, dope jewels.

Also with those new Safari AM1's, until I saw the details, I don't think I'm gettin those anymore, cool shoe, but I'm not really feelin the quote, bottoms, and horsehair, I thought the panels were suede............

Cris.

SAY IT ISN'T SO CRIS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i was completely aghast when i saw these monstrosities this past week. easily one of the ugliest am95's ever made, if not one of the ugliest shoes in the world. please do not look at the picture directly or you may turn into stone right after you puke. just glance at the pic below out of the corner of your eye and that should suffice.

4u9vns.jpg

sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and yet, like a bad accident I can't turn away

thank God I'm not into 95s at all so it doesn't even matter what I think of those.

who's the new guy ur complaining about Mike, it's not me I hope is it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Whats up fam??? Not to spoil all the great stuff being said about those ugly rainbow spider web joints up there... but did anyone even NOTICE the paintings Idid??? Hoping for at least a teeny bit of feedback on them... They're the AM1 and Structure canvases from a page back...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Whats up fam???
Check out http://niketalk.com/topic/84603
My paintings are up FS...
I know AMFAM would dig it... Hit me up for any details...

eek.gif
Awesome paintings! I am trying hard to get my wife back intopainting, she does landscapes and what not. I want her to do something like this for my birthday this year, keep up the great work! The background on thestructure is a dope concept.

Anyhow, have a wonderful evening Fam! Those AM90 Currents look sooooo sexy, may be my next purchase.
glasses.gif

these days everything is overpriced.

Im thinking $200+ for safari 90s and $350+ for stash 95s

hopefully u get them for waaaaayy less than that

nice paintings!

hey fam....anyone wear a size 10 looking for DS OG HUF AM1s? i don't wanna blow it up....so just drop me a PM if interested!

i wish they were my sizeeeeeeee
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom