TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jwdanklefs the paintings are awesome yo, just thought they already had been discussed as I remember seeing um before if I'm not mistaking;o
however I did manage to spot one mark on your AM1
tongue.gif
I think it's missing the lower stripe in the midsole all around from airbag to (the not visible other)airbag. But I do like the whole concept. I love drawing them too sometimes on paper and colouring them, kept me pretty busy for several days at internship
laugh.gif
but yeah it's pretty cool seeing some1 take it to a real painting on canvas.

Absolution25 straigt fire dude
pimp.gif
godamnit I want those Sertigs and Infra'sin size 12; ANYONE?? you're not a sz12 yourself perhapshuh?

Mike, has that actually been confirmed allready?
Guy, nice, they look blueish in that picture but those are actually grey right?

Yo Cris, your ebay auctions break my heart. I wish those fatlaces were size 12!

Also, euro fam may want to peep the sales on caliroots.com, especially this page. They had free shipping on orders over $200, but I'm not sure if that's still available.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Infra 90s will be re releasing in a month or so...Quikstrike release in the EU

whutt?!?! man ik hoop het zooo erg
eek.gif

Guy those 90's are the @%%!.. I've loved those since they came out just too bad I didn't have money back then
sick.gif

^^^Gskoo0... thats what I am talkin bout man... Thanks for the heads up on the flaw... I didn't even notice...

Yeah the infra thing is a tender subject... Ive gotten heisted out of so many pairs of em... Still empty handed on those joints...

SIZE 13 ANYONE!!! Does anyone have a 13 infra to part with?!?!?!

What is up, Fam!

So I got over the fact Holland didn't make it past the Quarter Finals....S.A. up next!!

Happy now Guy?...................j/k
tongue.gif
....... fresh 90's.. I remember those!

What I wore:

Sorry Gskoo , mine are a 10.5.

NikeOhMy , 180 for chilis is a good price. Thats actually what i sold my DS pair for. Retail was 155 after tax in NYC.

Safari AM1s are out already.

just sold my safari am1's for $250. i was surprised to get such a high offer. i guess i'm kinda naive.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

just sold my safari am1's for $250. i was surprised to get such a high offer. i guess i'm kinda naive.

if it's for the new ones, nice price, saw a pair on ebay for $135..
if it's for the old one, you got robbed, i was watching these cause i wanted a second pair,but the prices nowadays..
mad.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

it was for the new ones.

xf517p.jpg

funny thing was, i woulda sold them to someone here on nt for what i paid (under a hundred) but nobody wanted them (heck - i didn't want them either
laugh.gif
). from my earlier post:
pm me if you're a size 9 and want to pay under retail plus shipping.

^^ good to know
devil.gif

Lex sorry, those are so damn ugly
laugh.gif

I remember these chilling on the rack for 40 Euro and I believe they even dropped to 30

Originally Posted by INC365

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

if it's for the new ones, nice price, saw a pair on ebay for $135..
if it's for the old one, you got robbed, i was watching these cause i wanted a second pair, but the prices nowadays..
mad.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
I was watching those too, crazy prices.

Originally Posted by Absolution25

Sorry Gskoo , mine are a 10.5.

NikeOhMy , 180 for chilis is a good price. Thats actually what i sold my DS pair for. Retail was 155 after tax in NYC.

Safari AM1s are out already.

cool thanks. i would think they would go for 240 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom