TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lex, your pics always killin'. I need those Neon AM Lights you got.....pronto! And now I'll have to bust these out since its time to tip our cap toFootPatrol....

24lvp4z.jpg

I think I am going to pass on those Safari 1s. Not really feeling it. I'll wait on the Max 90 Currents. I might wait to see the other colorways.

If anyone is looking for Neon 95s still, there was an FSR on Eastbay via the Vault, FYI.

my pair of 08 neon 95's came in today ( my 2nd pair of AM) and they feel a little tighter then my other 95

wsup fam!!!

these came in from the mail this morning....

**R.I.P. Footpatrol...I thought they closed down awhile ago ....and I missed a ds pair for 163 + shipping....
2aj4cra.png

peace...

I can't find my BROWN FP 90's.
mad.gif
God, I hope I didn't sellthem along with my stabs
alien.gif
. Ucasta- help me find my 90's
happy.gif
ASAP

R.I.P 2008- FOOTPATROL

^^^I can do that. Its funny because the first time i saw your collection much of it was in the closet. Now you have a whole room for storage. If i find aparticular pair of 95s when I'm looking for along the way, that would make my day...
smile.gif

lol good one on the cat
tongue.gif
but Guy don't you keep like all your stuff except for a shallow selection of beaters DS and unlaced in boxes? at least I thoughtI read so several times but lately I see you posting a lot of your collection on your feet here.

nice FP Stabs btw guys.. man I wish I had so many pairs I could find back some sometimes not even knowing I had em damn

edit: oh yeah almost forgot; congrats on Spain, was kinda cheering for Russia but oh well, good game
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Gskooo

lol good one on the cat
tongue.gif
but Guy don't you keep like all your stuff except for a shallow selection of beaters DS and unlaced in boxes? at least I thought I read so several times but lately I see you posting a lot of your collection on your feet here.

This is a beater
laugh.gif

Only rock doubles except for 95s

Originally Posted by INC365

Only rock doubles except for 95s

do you have 2 pairs of those lemon twist af1's? have you ever seen a pair in my size (8.5, 9) for sale recently?

btw. i just looked at your am1/am90 thread again and all i can say is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Day 2 of mourning- FP browns (found them cowering in the corner behind some AF1's)
No scrubs today Cris1. HA!
323037867.jpg

ummm, hi FAM! nice stuff on the last few pages....

brian, 2 BWs? niceeeee

i sold my FP stabs to this lurker paulezy! lol now i want them back!

so, i totally for Foot-Patrol was closing!! when was the official last day
or whatever?
nerd.gif
frown.gif

that's super sad!! wes, nirangela, and coey were my homies for 3 months
while i was there! hooked up clots, stash AF1s and 95s, as well as both undftd AF1s,
some HTM wovens, and mike's shirt! (did u already sell it and the crepe AMs?!)
laugh.gif

that was my home store away from home! i'm sure they will get another cool gig. the
guy who owned or co-owned FP also has hideout as well as stussy london and prob
some other i don't know about! i wish them all the best......

ahh well, i've got tons of pics, memories, and CC bills that will live on foreverrrr.....R.I.P.
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom