TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These just came in.

I had these when I was younger and was excited when I saw them on eBay! They are too big though, not too happy. Figure I would share anyways.

141kqjc.jpg

whats up battleground03, i was wondering if you can shed some light on how the spiridons fit?? im eyeing a pair from the same seller

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Those are FAKE.

Please stay away!

laugh.gif
word.. I was literally sittinghere trying to figure out if they were supposed to be AM90 boots or sneakers. Then I read your reply... btw what are the AM's you picked up called?

M!ke

Originally Posted by longislandsneakerhead

whats up am fam you think this is a good pick up for 90$

I remember legit pairs on the bay BIN for like 50 or something. Still at 90 a good deal, but too bad they are fake-ity fake fake.

Originally Posted by gee1der

so i was looking for a pair of homegrowns the other day and to my amazement they were going for 400 plus! when the hell did this happen?!? if i knew i wouldnt have toasted my first pair! i thought it would have been 2 bills max... oh well there goes that idea of trying to own two pairs.

wow...i remember seeing a pair go for 160 one time. i just knew that i passed on those. prices are going crazy nowadays....just like gas
eek.gif
smh.gif

After seeing all the recent Burst posts, I had the wear mine over to the neighbors to watch a movie with gf... and shoot a few pics while I was there...

98 Forest Bursts

JAKE

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Those are FAKE.

Please stay away!

laugh.gif
word.. I was literally sitting here trying to figure out if they were supposed to be AM90 boots or sneakers. Then I read your reply... btw what are the AM's you picked up called?

M!ke

Air International Triax, from '98

Hello FAM. Last night to see the midnight showing of Hellboy 2, dope movie.

Excuse the blurry pic, trying to get used to my new camera.
a6235143e19151f8f6d2e93da9a8fba28cfb3d1.pjpg

Movie snack:
29135e9bec4058b5f939e1b8a915eea50eb448c.pjpg

Have a good day Fam!

if those are a regular quickstrike release i can grab you a 13 but if they are tier 0 or NY only then i can't do nothin. today i'm wearing air max95's

m9rktd.jpg

You don't need those, Guy. They're ugly as
alien.gif

Kev, sick!

btw, what's up with that weird retail price of 112 bucks?

Hello Tibor!

Oli, that probably got something to do with the fact that it's the 112 pack or something like that. And don'tyou know know by now Guy cops every AM1 there is out there
wink.gif

Sup Guy, lang niks gehoord man, alles goed?
Kevin, Monsters are looking ill!

nice Kev...
pimp.gif

This morning to my staff meeting, then to eat with ma'dukes and my brother...
33lkoaw.jpg

Bonus shots of the local place where I ate this morning. one of the many, many, many, many Mexican joints here in San Antonio. gotta love Mexican food in SanAntonio...
24o58xw.jpg

kexk6t.jpg

quick question FAM.. is this the air unit seperating from the shoe? will this shoe crumble right away (OG 97s)
frown.gif
??

yh01otakaraimg600x45012ti6.jpg

ucasta - did the hawaii dude electricbamboo hang with you in texas? i know he met up with T21D. that mexican food must be fantastic. mexican food in hawaii isjunkola. lmao @ all the prices being under $5. you aint gonna find any place in hawaii that you can get a decent lunch for that cheap. now i'm hungry forsome mexican food
frown.gif

bummers about those fake 90's.

*edit* pool 95's have got to be one of the most beautiful shoes ever made. i have had terrible luck with those and i have 1 pair left. i need to hunt downanother pair.

man I know I would appreciate a pair of those Clark Kents.. anyone have any idea what they're gonna go for in say about 2-3 months on ebay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom