TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice steals on the urawa's [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]battleground03[/color], i wasasking same seller to end it early to me but you beat me to it!!

Had a grill out yesterday.
spent most of the day poolside.
a79265e4480c2303d382120d45b14f3e738f99ab.jpg

Originally Posted by Joeski

nice steals on the urawa's battleground03, i was asking same seller to end it early to me but you beat me to it!!
HAHAHA! You got a good deal on those "One's" as well. You're lucky I already have a pair coz she was offering them to me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

nice steals on the urawa's [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]battleground03[/color], i was asking same seller to end it early to me but you beat me to it!!
HAHAHA! You got a good deal on those "One's" as well. You're lucky I already have a pair coz she was offering them to me
wink.gif

nerd.gif
care to share how much you got the Urawa's for?

M!ke

^$215 shipped. Its nice to know we wear the same size Battleground03
happy.gif

$200 shipped actually, I guess it's not too bad considering the price they are going for nowadays.

Gusto has a pair of size 9 that I was considering, good thing I was able to close this auction. Saved me about $180
eek.gif

Corey - That's a really good price for those 96's!

yo wth.. are the 08 Infra's already up for sale now??? man they better not get sold out before I get some money in like 2 weeks from now and I will beordering them from Bosnia
laugh.gif
my mom will seriously murder me when she finds out.. best part is my new Sunburst Structures haven't even come in yet(expecting them sometime this week still) which also reminds me; sorry to any guys that got their hopes up on me buying some of their stuff, I ordered newStrucs now obviously but I probably wouldn't even have if I didn't just randomly spotted them om Kickz.com going for €95! So if anyone else perhaps isinterested too, I think they have some more size left.

mheftman: I'm not really feelin any of those Champ pack 1's but for THAT price man I would even pick up half a sole almost hahah
pimp.gif

Yo demon...when you do try to sell them around the 23rd and after..its payday for alotta EU heads...

btw, Common show today...just got back..probably the one of the best concerts ive ever seen

how do those look with white laces? Just wonderin...

hhhmmm..Subway...sucks that a footlong in Amsterdam is about 8 euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got the denim 95 samples from kazi recently and i was really happy when they arrived. they are actually a kinda bulky and a little ugly but overall a veryunusual shoe. i love these shoes and they are now one of my gems of the collection - thanks kazi! they seem to have been produced at around the same time thedenim 90's dropped so i wonder if nike was planning on doing some kind of pack. anywhooo......here is a pic of 2 shoes that i'm guessing you willrarely see together:

2w7r7s2.jpg

Originally Posted by micmorales

how do those look with white laces? Just wonderin...

hhhmmm..Subway...sucks that a footlong in Amsterdam is about 8 euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 90s come with pink laces, but I did'nt like them.
I never tried whites im sure they would look alright, but I like whites in a lot of things myself.
But a $5 foot long is a great deal lol. and it was pretty good today too.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

got the denim 95 samples from kazi recently and i was really happy when they arrived. they are actually a kinda bulky and a little ugly but overall a very unusual shoe. i love these shoes and they are now one of my gems of the collection - thanks kazi! they seem to have been produced at around the same time the denim 90's dropped so i wonder if nike was planning on doing some kind of pack. anywhooo......here is a pic of 2 shoes that i'm guessing you will rarely see together:

2w7r7s2.jpg
wow, those 95s are lookin serious. good stuff, thanks for the pics kev.

Real nice 95's, never seen those before.

If anyone in a 9.5 is looking for a pair of these, contact info is in the sig. Thanks NT

so i was looking for a pair of homegrowns the other day and to my amazement they were going for 400 plus! when the hell did this happen?!? if i knew i wouldnthave toasted my first pair! i thought it would have been 2 bills max... oh well there goes that idea of trying to own two pairs.

dope CMYK 90s up there, need those and the 1's have the stabs........

got some for my girl too, DS $45....

and for me......

not as good as the others, but...

Lola

Nice denims, kev.

Thanks everyone for the comments regarding them max 93s. And
laugh.gif
atmike's comment! And cheers to tibor! Thanks bro.

Anywho... for today's hot weather in the bay area...
sig_bg2.gif

Peace.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw, here are some Common pics...1 of the best shows ive seen!

pics are for you, Laune! ( Ima send u pics of Free when I see u on msn
grin.gif
tongue.gif
)

2653840201_10e4e5f4df.jpg

2654667620_665fb21a0c.jpg

2654668500_9c040b38dd.jpg

2653838529_d8ee7c4054.jpg

Originally Posted by slingman

Nice denims, kev.

Thanks everyone for the comments regarding them max 93s. And
laugh.gif
at mike's comment! And cheers to tibor! Thanks bro.

Anywho... for today's hot weather in the bay area...
sig_bg2.gif

Peace.
Love the Powerwalls, Steve - but "hot weather"? Its supp to be high of 77 in the Bay - try almost 90 in Chicago! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom