TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by battleground03

and these came in
2663212612_0196af1f68.jpg

Chris: Awesome! I am still salty that I sold my pair...They were a bit big so I am on the hunt for the right size(US12).
nerd.gif

INC: I swear you have an encyclopedia of AMs on your PC and in your closet, truly amazing.

--Greg

Hey waddup TEAM AM FAM. Just thought this was worth a post here.

6222568e3fa2c0b68ddb2522ba4e19bf23444f9.jpg

b7a15ceca60688b0a16407f97db180a73ba09f0.jpg

UnDSed my AM97's last night to go watch Hellboy 2...

Eh

Hello AM FAM,

just wanted to contribute by sharing a pic of my Air Bursts (they say AIR MAX on the tongue, does that count?). I wanted to sell these, but I'm havingsecond thoughts, so I'll keep these.

dsc01035mediumvf1.jpg

enjoy
smokin.gif

^^ why do you think that ?

sup fam,
no AMs for me over past few days ... weather sucked
also I wear more Adidas stuff at the moment

phillykickz, INC365 is from Belgium
wink.gif

Wadup fam, told myself i was gonna make a collection post at 500, i doubt i'm gonna be able to make that happen though!
laugh.gif

I love AF1 - KEEP THEM!!! You will love them...
Aaron - U know I'm envious...
Corwinator - Nice 95s... what does your buddy specialize in???

The woman and I went to Fatburger in our beaters today...

Bonus pic...

Jake

^^^Jake, you and Mary should have came with me today...

Kev: yeah i hung out with Jay when he was in town, actually it was me who took him to all those places he went (riverwalk, alamo, restaurant, market square,etc.).

Newest pick up for $60, also got the ZK3s for 60 as well...
13z03zq.jpg

BONUS: went by our local flea market earlier today, snapped some pics of the sights. Lets just say its the Mecca of South Texas culture. Enjoy...
w70xfs.jpg

2zio8pk.jpg

8z4idi.jpg

2lu54qa.jpg

2yv5ily.jpg

Sweet bread=delicious
2utkyvr.jpg

70i87d.jpg

You can get a lot accomplished here...
28knc50.jpg

Hey AM FAM, when do you think Ultramarine 180's worth is going to skyrocket like all other AM's? I have a VNDS pair and I haven't worn them inforever, how much do you think i can get for them?

pimp.gif
stuff in here

TimCity2000 - arrgghh I hate you !!!! lol I wantthose maize 90s soo badly...good stuff...

for me .....the other day persian classic bws 03's
fmrip4.png

...no air maxes yesterday
today ....
2e0jmkx.png

jwdanklefs wrote:

Yo Jake, my buddy's shop is honestly the first boutique store in Cincinnati. Really happy we actually have something, and I don't have to doall my shopping in Chicago anymore
laugh.gif
. He's got a ton of differentstuff, you can peep a post about the store with tons of pictures here
http://niketalk.com/topic/74704

^^^ Awesome man... He has a nice place thats for sure... Let him know he has our support out of San Antonio and we will be sure to hit him up if we ever rollthrough Cincy!!!

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

jwdanklefs wrote:

Yo Jake, my buddy's shop is honestly the first boutique store in Cincinnati. Really happy we actually have something, and I don't have to do all my shopping in Chicago anymore
laugh.gif
. He's got a ton of different stuff, you can peep a post about the store with tons of pictures here
http://niketalk.com/topic/74704

Yes, cosign. Matt is the truth - one of the coolest dudes I ever met on NT. He will take care of ya.....

Corey, hit me when the goods come in!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Hey AM FAM, when do you think Ultramarine 180's worth is going to skyrocket like all other AM's? I have a VNDS pair and I haven't worn them in forever, how much do you think i can get for them?

pimp.gif
stuff in here

ive seen ds pairs hit 130ish recently

^^^I just got a DS pair for 85 shipped, but I've seen them hit around $115.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom