TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Fam,

No Ams today, off to work soon. I was hoping the Fam had some words of wisdom for me. A few pair of my AMs are getting very beat. The problem is throwing themout, I am having a hard time doing it. I don't now if I think I'll miss them, regret it, or what it is exactly that is stopping me. Anyone else gonethrough this dilemma?

Timcity - Nice rotation.

Nikedrawer - Great selections!

Dunkrnice - Clean pics as always my dude!

Aaron - Thanks for sharing all the pics.

Later,
Jerrod

Jerrod, I suggest you give them to goodwill. Thats what I try to do every 3 months with clothing and shoes man.
Keeping shoes is cool but if they busted? maybe someone can still benefit from them.

just my 2 cents

^ agreed. My girl works with a guy who works at a mens homeless shelter part-time and I have given him tons of stuff. No matter how beat they are, there willbe a taker in a less fortunate situation. You know the saying: one man's trash - another's treasure

Ron, can I have some of your nds trash?

laugh.gif

biro lang!

Thanks for the feedback. Although, I was thinking more about the psychological aspect, I guess, idk.
Jerrod, I suggest you give them to goodwill. Thats what I try to do every 3 months with clothing and shoes man.
Keeping shoes is cool but if they busted? maybe someone can still benefit from them.
Mic I do that with my clothes, but give them to my coworkers and friends.
No matter how beat they are, there will be a taker in a less fortunate situation.
Jerrod, I suggest you give them to goodwill.
You're right I was slipping, I will donate.

Later

Second pair has arrived.....third is on the way......NOW if I can only find the Infared 360s x 2, I would be
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice stuff family....keep it up...

Sup Fam..

I thought I would get my question answered more quickly here than anywhere else, but with that said....

Any idea how much Sz10 `03 AM95 Neons go for nowadays? (No box, no more nipples)

Thanks in advanced!

woot. sup yall. passin' through...

steve: laser blue lights? is that what i'm seeing? damn, i'm waaaay out of the loop...jd exclusives?

dope stuff yall. i got to catch up...

an old pic i found in my pbucket.

^^ I love those bursts.. probably my second fav c/w the #1 is the leather blk/wht/red (last seen on Tibor I believe haha)

anyone else seen this ?
smh.gif
x100I'm turnin into Mic over here looking for some storms
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^TELLYJESKO1023- *****WARNING****- I hope you laid off for a couple of days so @ least it's undectable. Nice Staples
pimp.gif

Nice pick up on those Lights Steve

Warren -
missed out on a pair of those for $34
mad.gif

Any idea how much Sz10 `03 AM95 Neons go for nowadays? (No box, no more nipples)

I would say $120 or so

Size 12 heads! Air Max 93 Escape 2's (I think) Olive/Brown/Khaki DS $50.50 BIN (search OLIVE GREEN/TAN airMAX)
wink.gif

Size 9.5 used Air Max 95 Neon (not so clear Picture) $35 BIN (search size 11 womens air max neon)
tongue.gif

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom