TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Kin 'ell Dan.. That's some heavy @$#% bro. I hope you get well soon. I need to quit smoking that @$#% as well.

Was out doing army service
alien.gif
... God how i hate these stupid $%*%!*!peasants. Another 2 weeks to go
indifferent.gif
(stoneface well used)

Great stuff in the last few pages! Cheers fam!

To the Local baseball game (Boston Red Sox 1A ball) Fresno state would crush these guys by the way
pimp.gif

Corwinator3407 and PhO:

Looking at your AM 90's and AM 1, I can't help but notice how much space there is between your Achilles tendon and the back of the shoe.

I go a .5 size up in Air Maxes (90, 95, 97) and they fit comfortably with zero space between my Achilles and the inner back of the shoe. Perhaps it's an illusion, how you're standing, etc., but it looks like you cop AM's a size 1 to 1.5 up from your normal size.

Not dissing, just wondering.

Peace
F Sharp005

great stuff everyone. no maxes for me today, but i met up with some fellow NTers to check out some movie that came out today...
2hnmcn9.jpg

2jesbid.jpg

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

Corwinator3407 and PhO:

Looking at your AM 90's and AM 1, I can't help but notice how much space there is between your Achilles tendon and the back of the shoe.

I go a .5 size up in Air Maxes (90, 95, 97) and they fit comfortably with zero space between my Achilles and the inner back of the shoe. Perhaps it's an illusion, how you're standing, etc., but it looks like you cop AM's a size 1 to 1.5 up from your normal size.

Not dissing, just wondering.

Peace
F Sharp005
The only AMs that are too big for me are those Hufquake #2s. I got my normal size and the perf. leather is too big, I do need a .5 size smaller onthose. All my other AMs are perfect for me.

Nice Huf AM1's. So mad at myself knowing I had plenty of chances to pick up a pair but kept putting it off. Just curious, does anyone here own a pair ofthe ones with city skyline on the heel and the perforated toe box?

damn......i posted alot today

nrg1604 - those don't look real to me

Rolo - It's Juke! Nice Currents

I was bored so I took this shot
2681950542_982836fff8.jpg

What's up Fam!

Playing with my new toy, no chance of wearing these today, damn Tropical Storm warning
ohwell.gif

those scream green 96s a few pages back or sick corwinator! nice stuff everyone. glad youre doing better dan

whats goin people- got a quick question: just copped a pair of vvvnds (look ds) kashima 97's for 155 shipped, good deal? i was under the impression thatthese were hittin high numbers based on flightclub prices give or take $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom