TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotthobo: better give Cris some props
wink.gif

Shaun:
great shadys!
Briannnn: nice 93s, too bad about the yellowing..
Steve: thanks, great pick ups..
Jonas: lekkere comets, ik ben nog steeds opzoek naar een fatsoenlijk paar..

Today, '04 TRUE AM97:

20k7h28.jpg

^^ Yeah, I saw the post about Seaglow working on those Air Jordan XII soles. I think I'll just keep the vintage look of the 93s because the shoes stilllook very clean despite the midsole looking more like cream than white

Thanks, anyway

Quick question for you guys, I know that this should really go on the price check up forum but I'd figured I'd get a quicker response here with moreknowledgeable people. How much do retro air max 97 in silver/red/black go for in a size 12?

BTW, nice structures up there. I'm thinking of selling my extra pair of structures in the infrared/teal/black toe to try and find those.

You got a pic? Are you talking about the OG silver colorway, or something else that dropped in the past 10+ years?

^^ Kev I was thinking the same thing.. I say we beat him up and take his stuff... I call the right shoe!

they prolly talking about the recent 97 release (07 or 08) that looked almost exactly like the hoa except for the outsole being smoke/clear colored and maybe afew other changes.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

they prolly talking about the recent 97 release (07 or 08) that looked almost exactly like the hoa except for the outsole being smoke/clear colored and maybe a few other changes.

That is correct.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

That is correct.

i'm guessing retail or less. am97's get no love.

Hotthobo - insane collection - your rotation is loadedwith bangers. lol @ your avy. i'm guessing your sn has a typo - should be an "m" instead of a "b".

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

That is correct.

i'm guessing retail or less. am97's get no love.

Hotthobo - insane collection - your rotation is loaded with bangers. lol @ your avy. i'm guessing your sn has a typo - should be an "m" instead of a "b".

Thanks Kev. I'll hold off on getting them. Figured since I didn't see them up on Ebay in my size, they might a bit pricey or rare to come by.

offtopic but looking at ur username i just wanted to say ive been rockin this all week!!

21d3m39.jpg

oh, and fam.. how much do Atmos 95s go for nowadays?!?

Originally Posted by airon0828

kicking it with my cousins

these blue air maxes do remind of these vintage etoncis

looks like etonic copied the air system and the hexalite system..anyway..a nice shoe, and in the days as expensive, and even more expensive as a pair of airmax (these costed back then in the early nineties: 150 euro)

take care!

new pick-up, too bad it looks much worse than the seller's pics
smh.gif
(let's see what I can do
nerd.gif
)

dsc01259mediumaw6.jpg

dsc01261mediumsl7.jpg

big air units
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Status