TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashima Antlers AirMax 360

background info:

KASHIMA ANTLERS
In a tiny, ancient town in Japan, samurais still exist. But instead of swords and spears, these warriors weapons of choice are swift feet and an intoxicatingstyle of football imported from South America. They are the Kashima Antlersthe rebel team of Japans professional soccer league. Counting a hardcore followingof punk motorcycle gangs among their many fans, the Antlers wear their reputation for being on the fringe of culture as proudly as they do their uniforms.
Born out of the defunct Sumimoto Metal FC, the team changed their name in 1991not of their own accord, but as a result of a mass public voting campaign. Thenew name, Kashima Antlers, combined the name of the town Kashima, meaning deer island, with the shika antlers that adorned kabuto helmets traditionally worn bysamurai warriors.
Each season, these four-time league champions attract hordes of Japanese to the ultramodern 39,000-seat Kashimi Stadium. Most are drawn by the beautiful,intoxicating style of play brought over from Brasil in 1991. Others come to watch Takayuki Suzukione of the leagues leading scorers. Still others, like themembers of Kashima fan clubs Infight and Red Death, come to be seen themselves. The samurai spirit lives in Japans warriors of the pitch.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Karl..zijn die van jouw?

Guy, die blijven ook lekker heh...

ja hoor...heb ze gevonden op de rommelmarkt
pimp.gif

that NO camera rule SUCKS...is it always like that in the US?

hope u had a great time Correy...Ye skipped on Holland when his moms died...he never did come back...pity

awesome pick up Stevie!

Ive been slackin on taking shoe pics for a while now...gotta get back to that

Mike - depends on the artist. It was my first KanYe concert and I'm guessing he always has the rule, but I've been to others with no such rule. Still agreat time, just wish I had pics!

Ive been to 2 Ye concerts and have taken pics with my poiint and shoot...wish I had my dslr then...I wanna go to Rock The Bells!!!

back to AMs

a usually awesome stuff on the last few pages. it's always amazing to see how we keep this thread on a good level.

s dubl very very nice p-up with the shady am burst. i really envy you for these. still on the hunt for my own pair.
post up some picks when you wear them please. good stuff

steve: you're killing it wiht you stuff man. laster blue am light and these wmns am90 are bot top of the line air max. beautiful

and then your rotation guy ... safety orange am95, old moss 95, true am97 ... every single pair is superb

also hallo to all the others in here. just stopping by very quickly to post a snapshot. btw can anybody post the correct colorcode and name of these? idon't have the box. thanks

am1whiteblackgreygv3.jpg

welcome to NT and nice JD laser blue lights..BUT could u make ur pics smaller please

Tibor..great choice...coz of you I finally un DSed my Lime 90s...3 str8 days...lol...hope all is well

hi mates ...

good choice mike. i'm sure you broke some necks in XXX with them. hope it's all good for you

hi steve

damn just lost against oli in poker ... cheater
smile.gif

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

s dubl very very nice p-up with the shady am burst. i really envy you for these. still on the hunt for my own pair.
post up some picks when you wear them please. good stuff

Thanks.

I plan on wearing them within the next few weeks, I'll post up some pics when I wear them.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Kashima Antlers AirMax 360

background info:

KASHIMA ANTLERS
In a tiny, ancient town in Japan, samurais still exist. But instead of swords and spears, these warriors weapons of choice are swift feet and an intoxicating style of football imported from South America. They are the Kashima Antlersthe rebel team of Japans professional soccer league. Counting a hardcore following of punk motorcycle gangs among their many fans, the Antlers wear their reputation for being on the fringe of culture as proudly as they do their uniforms.
Born out of the defunct Sumimoto Metal FC, the team changed their name in 1991not of their own accord, but as a result of a mass public voting campaign. The new name, Kashima Antlers, combined the name of the town Kashima, meaning deer island, with the shika antlers that adorned kabuto helmets traditionally worn by samurai warriors.
Each season, these four-time league champions attract hordes of Japanese to the ultramodern 39,000-seat Kashimi Stadium. Most are drawn by the beautiful, intoxicating style of play brought over from Brasil in 1991. Others come to watch Takayuki Suzukione of the leagues leading scorers. Still others, like the members of Kashima fan clubs Infight and Red Death, come to be seen themselves. The samurai spirit lives in Japans warriors of the pitch.

In Full Detail

Hi Tibor. Nice AM1's on this page sir.

For me today, wore these:
cf435bf7ee255423f2f5ee9eaced585d096f65a.pjpg

To turn these:
3ac15dec50f9eba38d64c3f13c9436bd23f3954.pjpg

Into this:
d012548eac528fa6ecda0eb1689bea1b15b461d.pjpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo goood!!! Hope everyone had a great day!

dude. that bbq looks insane. maybe one day we can do a trade - shoes for some grippos.

Yo Fam,

What's good?

I'm bumming right now. I sent some vinyl records to the uk for some Structures from Size? I've been waiting for 3, maybe 4 weeks for the sneakers.Looks like Mr. Mailman is going to screw me. Very uncool.

Anyway, I'll wear these kicks instead for luck (same trader, good dude).

IMG00054.jpg

Stupid cell pic.

All the talk of Structures made me switch it up.

2008_08_03_wdiwt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom