TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today:

e7a25ba659ce556788f6097bddc87b4a9c1a485.jpg

cf2350dd675fc5b25ada8e0e6e67c09266c9cb3.jpg

All recycled pics again since my camera is reaching closer and closer to retirement
frown.gif

I'm getting jealous of you people picking up those euro-exclusive Structures
mad.gif

kapepper, do you own the OG pair of those euro-exclusives? Do you like the OG Persian Violet or retro light ultramarine color better?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I'm getting jealous of you people picking up those euro-exclusive Structures
mad.gif

kapepper, do you own the OG pair of those euro-exclusives? Do you like the OG Persian Violet or retro light ultramarine color better?

yup, i own the OGs also...

i did a comparison post in the nike retro section, between the OG and retros
besides some minor diffrences, these are almost identical to the OGs

brilliant steve ... quality am90. and YES i'm jealous

impressive am360 run. golden league, white/blue and orange/grey are fire! i envy you for your 360 collection kevin.

nice pics of the blue toe structures jonas ... def one of the top am releases lately

same for your pics karl. these adidas look yummi as well ... hell yeah wearable. try it or you will never know it

tachwohl mike

can someone post up the link to the members only section for bw's ? im trying to ID a pair but i can only find the 90s in members only

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i need euro structures!

I want those blue toe structures too. I got the black toe ones and have been wearing them at least 2-3 times a week (don't even wear sneakers that muchsince I can't wear them at work; but I switch shoes at work).
Question to you guys, does anyone remember a shoe that was similar to the windrunner in the mid 80s? Came out in Black and Blue leather. The frontsole on my pairs used to un-glue itself, might have been the same with other pairs.

sup fam,
Karl, Oli, Jonas, Corey, Steve sick stuff guys
smokin.gif

I picked up the 08 Infra Red 90s last week (I wanted a pair of Infra to beat up)
I had to go to couple of pairs till I found a flawless one.
As expected the quality isn´t the best, but not horrible.
And the Infra Red is a lil more brighter.
Here are some pix
28f156ec37d7904f25a4bf9189687b662c7a918.pjpg

on left side ´05 HOA, and the right side ´08 version
15a35bf6e1c2317adb3d9d5645d2c25a0c09dfc.pjpg

not sure if anyone is interested but im selling scream green 96's sz 10, dqm 90's sz 11 and ben drury am1's sz 10.5. the 96's are DS, the90's have been worn a bunch but still in great condition, and the drurys have been worn once. pm me if interested and for pics.

this and the last page...
eek.gif

I wore beater polka dot am1's (no pic) for my first job today,
then infrareds to my other job
wink.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by 23edge

^^ nice pickup Seb Master Arson... how much was retail for those?

hunimp.jpg

I like em, they look good.

921 USD thats like 60 euro while in belgium if i remeber good, these were elling for 140-150 euro (like 215 usd)
ohwell.gif

Jup, that's EU retail as far as i recall, any US fam wanna hook me up with a pair of Infra 90's by any chance?
nerd.gif

And thanks for the comments on the blue toe structures guys, will be UNDSing these real soon too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom