TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam

Just got home from Rotterdam with my Premium Infrareds.. and I would really like to exchange these for a normal (just not '08) pair right away. I'm noteven gonna try getting my exchange done here knowing everyones feelings towards them but I hope I can find some other way to make it happen asap, anysuggestions?

Same goes for those Sunburst Structures, really looked waaay better in pictures then IRL, wish I'd known before but now I would also really like to get ridof those so I can get some Black Toe OG's instead. I'm not gonna put up my sell-sign here know with so many warnings already but if you catch my drift;I'm a size 12.

Also I'm planning on busting out some nice pics of my Blue Toes since ages, will try to get on it 2morrow.

sup fam! hope everyone is doing well.

Mic- hope ur breaking that flu out ur system.

damn i wish i had 500 for both those 90's!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

nice structures, 360's, and am plus' guys!

CMYK AM1's for me today after work:

Hey Fam!

Mic - Feel better soon!

Oli - NIce structures.

Kev - Cool pic.

Corey - See how beat.

Today to work. Stopped at a friend's on the way home for a cookout. Snapped a pic.

Later

At least he has a pair of Maizes
frown.gif

What year did they release? 2003? They appear to have the bigger air units, too...

Originally Posted by battleground03

My man Phil...I know some folks will try to compare others who do sell here...but the difference is that some of those folks are

part of the team and are discreet about, just giving a fellow memeber a good chance of getting them. I just think its too bad some folks just join in

just to try to push them sneakers....ah well....
Don't mean to bring this back up, But I'll be the first to admit that I've done my share of reselling. This hobby/game/obssesion what ever you want to call it has changed and will never go back to the way it was. Kids are willing to spend the $ and there are alot of people who will take advantage of this. How are you going to turn away buying a $50 sneaker and turn it around for $225 in less than a day -
eek.gif

With that being said, Mic is correct about some of us being discreet about it and I have done my share of alley oops to Fam Members about deals. Right Laune
wink.gif

I can also point out a few Heads up posts that I have made to hook people up that visit this thread.

Now to give back to the Team - I will let these go to the first member to hit me up for $80 + shipping
pimp.gif

(I'll probably get in trouble for this, Sorry mods)
2764514022_414bea78cf.jpg

Just catching up and caught this. Been on the road crazy and headed right back out.

See, I have turned away such an opportunity. Sneakers are a love for me. Not just some trendy accessory that I can also buy/sell/trade as a commodity. Andyou're talking about $175 as if it's long money.

So it never occured to me to resell them. Sure, I've bought sneakers for self that I've no longer wanted and sold. And I've made a profit on them.Not like double or triple, but maybe $20-30-40 for the trouble of taking pics, boxing, shipping etc. Some I have to sell at a high price becauce I purchased ata premium. And I'm doing it again in a bit just to make room in my apartment.

But again, my point was, they were all for me. I don't buy a size 11 Espo just because I can resell it and make money off of it. If I can't wear it.

It's funny. You say the game/hobby/obsession (see, I call it a "love") will never be the same. Well, when so called sneaker lovers are sellingsneakers at a 400% profit, to "take advantage" of people who are willing to spend it, then of course it won't be the same. I'm all for profitmaximizing, but sneakers remind me of Hip Hop. Gone mainstream, corrupted by greed. So it's pretty easy to be disenchanted by that. Then we're suddenlyall in SHOCK at what sneakers are selling for on Ebay. When we're not doing anything to really help thing.

Mic, you know this concept of a "Team" is a little far fetched. Guys like you and Amsterdan know I'm not trying to jerk anyone when I move kicks.And I never got the impression that guys like yourself, or Oli, or Guy, or cubanbee were closet resellers. You just seem like sneaker lovers.

I've tried to help "Team" members just to have my time wasted and my integrity questions by someone trying to play superhero. And other"Team" members' money wasted.

battleground, this honestly has nothing to do with you. I don't know you personally. You've never done anything to wrong me. But since you threw it outthere, that's just my opinion.

Whats up Fam!

Jerrod - those maize's are fire no matter how beat!
Edge - nice pics of the his n hers.....hers might need a trip to the washing machine soon tho!
grin.gif

Skeleton staff in the office today so i wore these all day long!!

*boss walks in*
boss: what the hell are you doing on the desk?
you: taking a picture of my shoe
boss:
indifferent.gif

you:
embarassed.gif

co-workers:
roll.gif

Phil = good people

Gskooo...I told you so! But keep the '08 Infras and just enjoy them. I said the same thing about the HOA infras
not looking like the '03 release or the max oranges...ENJOY THEM. ( but those ugly *#* structs gotta go
laugh.gif
)

Kev, regret selling em? BEST decision of my shoe life.

Anfd thanks for the get well wishes! I was coughing so bad that blood came out...seems that i kinda damaged
my throat from coughing....wooohoooo...damn flu

hehe yeah those Strucs I got to get rid of somehow fast but I think you're right, I'm gonna keep the Premium Infra's for now anyway enjoy them alittle and hope to still hunt down a HOA or '05 pair in the meanwhile and who knows those Premiums might even go up in price in a year or so and I'lljust maybe get rid of them then.

btw did you also ever own a pair of Damsco 1's? why so happy you got rid of em too?

Originally Posted by micmorales

Kev, regret selling em? BEST decision of my shoe life.
sorry mic. let me rephrase. regret selling them when i did (thought i was killin it when i sold them for around $400 ds). when i see the pricesnowadays i feel like crapping my pants.

corwinator - i was talkin about the dude above me - he's standing on the table (nice background though).

btw did you also ever own a pair of Damsco 1's? why so happy you got rid of em too?
I had a total of 7. 4 from the 1st batch and 3 from the [Boadie] re -up [Boadie]. I beat the hell outta my first one gave them
to a friend

sorry mic. let me rephrase. regret selling them when i did (thought i was killin it when i sold them for around $400 ds). when i see the prices nowadays i feel like crapping my pants.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know the feeling. I sold my first 3 for $450 shipped aswell. Eventually sold my last and used AMS for 575euros
pimp.gif

^peanuts...
laugh.gif
... damn Mike... Blood? What the hell?? You need to workon your coughing-techniques....
wink.gif

Another pair on the way, so...
kasayc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom