TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up fam!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ what Kev said! that's a good one! my boss would probably ask me for the camera to take a picture of my facial expression when he said the words:"do not bother coming in tomorrow"

damn i wish i could've owned a pair of those amsterdams.....
ohwell.gif

Oli - Nice 95's!! i need a pair of those in my collection ASAP

anyone own some AM98's? i love those!
smokin.gif

on a side note: trying to find some of the best AM's in a size 12 is making me
laugh.gif
...nobody has them....and when they do...the price is
sick.gif

112's today....(no boss in sight
wink.gif
):

lol..Thanks Oli..nice choice of footwear my man!

Purp Sneaks, nice pick up! and even bette avy!!

well, still sick..just relaxin and gonna watch the US vs ARG game in a few

just thought id share this comparision to my 98 chilis (i think that's they're name from then) and my 08s

98 on the left 08 on the right

08 left 98 right

98 left 08 right

Micmorales - I hope you feel better!!!

I need to get a pair of those HOA AM1's, They look so clean up there!!!

I finally got my "Varsity Red" AM 95's
Thanks to NT'er KingWonder
Just Need an Extra Pair....

Today 082208

GOOD DAY FAM!!!

Thanks for the comparison pics between the varsity reds and the desert reds (that's what the 1998 ones were called, iinm)

OG Air max 93s (flare red/dark blue grey/white) yesterday, Air Structures (mettalic summit white/teal/black) today.

AM1s from ross, $31.99...steal??
sorry for the lack of quality on my pictures, i took them on my blackjack II so..

thnks for the 98 vs. 08 pics... if only the gray was a shade lighter on the 08's and of course bigger bubble .... but still a must cop to all the 95 fans..

Great stuff up there...
Almost laced up my Chilis today(Thanks again Ucasta)... Decided to put these on though...

Those Air Tuned Max's are so DOPE! My dad had them, wore them out, I've been looking for him another pair for a while, they don't come aroundoften.

battleground, this honestly has nothing to do with you. I don't know you personally. You've never done anything to wrong me. But since you threw it out there, that's just my opinion.
No sweat and none taken. Everyone's got an opinion and to me $175 is long money especially when you multiply that by 8.

Hope everyone in the Fam is doing well.

Here's what I've picked up recently - 02 Wmns
pimp.gif

2789760973_924f16ce25.jpg

and I finally Unds these....
2790610112_0d0473508b.jpg

Evening Fam,

Chris (battleground)- Both are so dope, but those '99 AM 1s are the perfect shoe(grail). Also, glad you and Philcan discuss things and be respectful. It's uncommon on NT.

cs - Cool '98 comparison. Thanks!

Corey - You ever see a Maize 9, send me a pm
tongue.gif

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by battleground03

battleground, this honestly has nothing to do with you. I don't know you personally. You've never done anything to wrong me. But since you threw it out there, that's just my opinion.
No sweat and none taken. Everyone's got an opinion and to me $175 is long money especially when you multiply that by 8.

Hope everyone in the Fam is doing well.
and I finally Unds these....
2790610112_0d0473508b.jpg

So Fresh and So Clean!!! Clean!!!
Thanks Again Cris!!! It's all about helping other people out.
PEACE!!!!

thanks mic.

^^^ are there any outlets that still have the neon AMLights?. im looking forward to a pair real soon. they look sick btw
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom