TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have this reverse thing going on. when i was a student in the UK, i worked part time. of course, rent was paid for, so i just had to fork out for misc bills.but i had so much extra at the end of the day to spend on shoes.

today - i work in asia. i pay for my car, my rent, my everything. its a full-time job and i'm no longer a student. but DAMN is it hard to pay for shoes
frown.gif

nice FP stabs ive been wanting those (theres ds pair sz10 on the bay but watch out it has stains all on one side i nearly missed them) and other FP andmango...they should throw the stabs up on ID one day.

briannnnn: thanks mang!! it wasn't something I really wanted in the beginning, 'cuz I just got OG color w/ the metallic red swoosh. This was WAAAAAAAAYbefore the hype about 'em being retroed. Then I was trolling somewhere and saw the Concords. They were a half-size bigger, knowing I wouldn't find mysize, so when I saw them for the price and condition, I pulled trigger. You know how it goes.

a pair of my id's from 06. gaudy and very similar to a certain "his n' hers" pairs
nerd.gif

infrared + neon yellow + laser blue
laugh.gif

sy9xdx.jpg

Originally Posted by slingman

Thanks for the comments on my previous postings, fam!

Another outing for these '93s today.

http://farm4.static.flick...648448905_d08c211b21.jpg) no-repeat scroll 0% 50%; width: 500px; height: 333px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;">
sig_bg2.gif

Peace.

really nice and prob very comfy!!
how can you wear after these a regular pair of recent AM87s?

thanks tak......slingman those 93s are dope.....i also am loving those spiridons....i need a pair of the womens color way in silver

Sup Fam! thanks for the comments!

Slingman - Those 93's are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, i really need some of those!

Dunks r Nice - Lovely Atmos',
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i need a pair of those sooo badly, i swear when i see a size 12....im pullingthe trigger faster than NYPD.

Mic & jwdanklefs - Great words of wisdom!

Oli - those AM1's are
smokin.gif
,any info?
nerd.gif

Kev - Nice ID's, i wish i would have made more 97 ID's when all the good options were available.

Edge - Nice 95's

No Maxes for me today Fam, but i did pick these up finally...been putting them off for awhile now.

have a great day/night everyone!

^^^Still don't know if I want these or not...

These were Ud DSed today... ($105.00 bargain thanks to Ucasta)

Sorry about my MS paint wanna-be Photoshop tag...
roll.gif

JAKE

No Maxes for me today Fam, but i did pick these up finally...been putting them off for awhile now.

Mayhemgatz - How does the current feel? I'm still thinking if I should buy this ^.... Is it comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom