TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jw, the squirrel is wearing a golden thong (inside joke amongst the Team Yankees people,
roll.gif
)

Those AMs you posted don't really have a nickname...though I refer to them as the orange blazes (the colorway is stealth, orange blaze, white, orwhatever)...2005 release and is basically Nike's low-effort attempt at a Safety Orange AM95 retro.

those are really fire too ^

I'm really starting to like the cleaner colourways these days.. should try getting some now too but I don't think I will right away as school juststarted and the only thing I did the last 5 weeks has been spending money and not working so my funds are basically up the !++ atm.

i have a quick question for you lads (hope y'all can help me out)!

how much is a reasonable offer for a pair of these?

2796322604_ff33461863_o.jpg

2796322792_2f9b68ea52_o.jpg

also - i'm not 100% how these fit as these are a US10, but i'm a US10.5 SB, US10 AF1, and US10/US10.5 AM1/AM90...

any help with the price i should be paying/fit guide will be much appreciated!

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Am Light Neons are not a Euro exclusive?
B-Grades of a couple Euro AM Lights hit outlets here in the states. I was able to snag a pair of Rain Camo lights back in April.

r3k4hsttub, I would say anywhere between100-120 would be a reasonable price for those if they are DS (i couldn't tell for sure though)
And also, if you wear a size 10.5 in AM1's and 90's these are not going to fit comfortable, from my expierience, these fit really small and snug (iactually went a half size up then my AM90's)
Hope this helps

Nice stuff the last couple of pages FAM
Kbizzle, sick rotation! Good luck with selling most of your collection!
Steve, nice pics and kicks as usual

Rockin some SilverSurfer 90's today, might post pics later

yungjojo9: thanks for that, mate. i actually have a pair of us11 air bursts, but those are the only pair of air bursts i have so i don't know how tocompare. i love this colourway, and i am really thinking about getting them (DS - but with yellowing on the sole). the price fits nicely from what you havevalued as well...
frown.gif

i had a pair of us10 AM1s, but i got rid of those because for some reason, they made my feet look small. it fit okay though (when i laced it up loosely).

...gotta sleep on it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Am Light Neons are not a Euro exclusive?
B-Grades of a couple Euro AM Lights hit outlets here in the states. I was able to snag a pair of Rain Camo lights back in April.

Wow...nice

I remember one guy had a pair on one midsole was grey, the other was white.

But other than the outlets...those neons are JD exclusive....right? Theyre not on the site anymore....they got the new black colorway (which i think is crap)

peece

Sup Fam! Lot's of heat in here the last few days:

Tuned Maxes =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Battleground - Those grey AM1's are
eek.gif
eek.gif

Slingman - Nice pics of those 95's, 90's, and AM1's...ALL of thoseare sick!

Mr KBiZZLe - your rotation is sick! so mad i didn't see ur auction for the size 12 atmos AM1's!
mad.gif
i want those sooo bad.

jwdanklefs - Nice Infrareds

....over the weekend for me:

FootPatrol Stabs

AM90 ID's

just picked these up really cheap, gonna throw them through the wash and bring that midsole back to life!
wink.gif

Mayhemgatz: FP Stabs
pimp.gif
, ID's
pimp.gif
those 1's
pimp.gif

wow sorry to be so hardcore on this thread not even being family
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Gskooo

or well it's " < " now.

whatever, everyones HOA Infra's are getting on my nerves.

you are taking this shoe thing WAY to seriously.

and yeah, stick to basic colorways..those will are always the future classics

tell me about it.. even when I'm out somewhere I constantly think about whether maybe some1 posted on this thread or not
sick.gif
it is getting pretty crazy, Ijust feel really bad for myself that I didn't get into this whole thing before it turned into such a hype and also that I would've starting to collectearlier on. I know I know, everything comes with time and it's the fun part about "sneakerhunting" but still.. there's just so much out thereplenty of other people own that don't have know and I %*%!$%% hate my small funds, being a poor student and all it just makes it all extra hard.

I think having less money, makes it more fun and very hard ofcourse.Its gonna suck a bunch of times but when you have alot of cash u tend to spend it or buyway too much...resulting in shoes sitting in boxes that will hardly see light of day...why not save up till you find that gem you want to
pay big money ( or not ) for...?

believe me Ive done both...and doing the smarter thing early makes it way easier in the long run...but if you have
money to spend on shoes...Im not stopping you! Just remember...shoes are not your priority...school and bills first
I know alot of folks being late with their rent coz of shoes...have fun dude...

Budgetballer MIC.

hahaha Budgetballer
happy.gif
still you have a pretty solid (grail) collection though
pimp.gif
but yeah I know it cost you plenty of time, effort and ofc. money too.

Anyway, seems like not much is going to change for me for another two years (at least I hope so in some way) but just staying in school trying to get my degreeasap and work sh*tty parttime jobs on the weekends whit which money I earn spend about 80% on a new pair of sneakers monthly.

Originally Posted by micmorales

I think having less money, makes it more fun and very hard ofcourse.Its gonna suck a bunch of times but when you have alot of cash u tend to spend it or buy way too much...resulting in shoes sitting in boxes that will hardly see light of day...why not save up till you find that gem you want to
pay big money ( or not ) for...?

believe me Ive done both...and doing the smarter thing early makes it way easier in the long run...but if you have
money to spend on shoes...Im not stopping you! Just remember...shoes are not your priority...school and bills first
I know alot of folks being late with their rent coz of shoes...have fun dude...

Budgetballer MIC.
Well put Mic... Thats the type thing that keeps people lurking on this thread... WE HAVE HEART!!!

I had to learn pretty quick that buying stuff I don't really want, but just buying it because it has a check and bubble in it, is not the best thing...
Hold off, save your money, and buy what you really really want for that extra dime...
It will make up for it when you slide that crispy grail on your feet...

KB NICE STUFF......MAN I WISH U HAD THOSE SOLE COLLECTORS IN MY SZ I NEED THEM.....
I LOVE THOSE ID'S UP THERE VERY DOPE I DID A COLOR VERY SIMILAR...
THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WITH YALL ....TO GO CHECK OUT NAS & TALIB YESTERDAY WITH SOME FELLOW NT'ERS

24nh7qd.jpg

ws739u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom