TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that if Beanie Wells and about 50 other guys don't show up this weekend, my Bobcats have a chance. Otherwise, I have a feeling I'm going tobe very unhappy.

Originally Posted by Air Addict

Whatsup?!? Not fam but just posting some AM love.

@ Subic Bay, P.I Chili AM 1?
laugh.gif
54a25da669cb9503890680402b185a2aabc1bc2.gif

Nah, they're just red/white/grey AM1s.

Waarom hebben die Nederlandse Indo's altijd goeie AM heat
tired.gif
Anyway, nice HOA's/Hemps/HG's and stabs

Originally Posted by Gskooo

Waarom hebben die Nederlandse Indo's altijd goeie AM heat
tired.gif
Anyway, nice HOA's/Hemps/HG's and stabs

FILIPIJNS / FILIPINO.
grin.gif
pimp.gif

to my Pinoys, a quick story:
A few days ago my dad called me up and asked me ; Mike , gusto mo ba ng ipone...I was so excited! I went to my dads house and he pointed
at the fridge...I misheard him
frown.gif
...He got a bag full of hipon
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
tongue.gif

haha sorry man, really didn't mean to be generalizing
tongue.gif
really hate when some1's like that.

My contribution of the day btw:

been out beating them playing FOOTBALL with the homies, wish I didn't have to but I was already wearing them all day and couldn't go home to change cuzI was baked as f*ck
sick.gif

OK, re-size pics, check, test to follow....and i aint changin the av, i like it!

And some IDs i designed to look similar to Maize, call em Maiz3:

Battle - I have been looking for those 180s in my size for a while!!! Did you get them before they hit the outlet? Also... Killer IDs...
This is my second pair of 180's. First pair was from Eastbay and the second is from an outlet in TN.

Thanks for the compliments on the ID's

Corey - I would rock that Fit - without that cap/beanie thing
happy.gif

Mic -
roll.gif

Modzzilla - Those ID's might not come out right coz of the glazed pull up material and that Tar swoosh will be BROWWWN

Here's another JD exclusive thyat I can't afford
mad.gif

ry%3D320

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ nasty

In a good way or bad way? I don't like those myself.
Corey.... bad way dude... is that a woodgrain check or what??? Keep it simple... lol

On another not though... "Dangit JD!!!"

LOL at the "Hipon" joke..Subic and Baguio=good spot, dont forget to stop by Pangasinan (home!).

The look alright when not zoomed in so close, but the palate at ID is crapola at the moment, strange colours. They ain't so badthough, the yellow aint so flash.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Modzzilla - Those ID's might not come out right coz of the glazed pull up material and that Tar swoosh will be BROWWWN

mad.gif
Ya, but i aint getting them. Love those blues, there are a few on ebay you should check the price, 95 pounds from memory, iposted a link a coupla pages back to some i think.

you can make those ids look way better if you just use the nubuck granite and tar instead of that glazed leather imo

they will come out wayy different from the picture

NICE CLERKS on this page ive been wanting a pair bad

battleground03 wrote:
Corey - I would rock that Fit - without that cap/beanie thing
happy.gif

mad.gif

ry%3D320

Chris - the hat is a New Era old school helmet-esque beanie, and everyone including my parents make fun of it but it's my favorite
laugh.gif

Those Lights are BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure we'll see plenty of pictures of them once they come out from our Euro-FAM.

I used to
smh.gif
whenever JD Exclusives were posted but now I just
grin.gif
since I know I have no shot at obtaining them...

But that blue AM Light is very aesthetically pleasing.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

you can make those ids look way better if you just use the nubuck granite and tar instead of that glazed leather imo

they will come out wayy different from the picture

NICE CLERKS on this page ive been wanting a pair bad

Ya, i didn't realise there was a leather option there and so thought that was the only colour i could get. The do look better withthe granite for sure, nice when viewed side by side with the Maize.

Waddup AM FAM..I'm looking for a pair of Neon 95's or Chilli 95's in a 15...any help would be helpful....I've checked on ebay and noluck....any help..PM me please.....anyway nice pics everyone

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Waddup AM FAM..I'm looking for a pair of Neon 95's or Chilli 95's in a 15...any help would be helpful....I've checked on ebay and no luck....any help..PM me please.....anyway nice pics everyone

Hmm, plenty of 14s, im a lookin geeza, sure to find some...

I was wondering if u guys here can help me out
trying to find out what is a reasonable price for these
Thank sin ADvance

a547_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom