TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
micmorales: nee kuya..wie is jedi mind? if you dontmind me asking?

corwinator3407: thanks man, i need some 95's in my life though. nicechilis!

hipon joke got me hungry...
smokin.gif

Modzilla-thanks 4 checkin..yeaa all I see is 14's also..I would try 2 sqeeze in them, but someone told me that the run small....I dunno I never had a pairof 95s

What's up FAM...

i really want a pair of laser lights
frown.gif
, i wish i could squeeze into thesize 11 that's on ebay but a 12 already fits more snug than other AM i own. and those blue lights are BEAUTIFUL....so beautiful i will just have to shellout for those! if any EU FAM members wanna help....please.....please.......PM ME ASAP!
smile.gif

Didn't wear any maxes today but i did get these in....AM90's lot off the bay for $65 Shipped. nothing but a bunch of severely beat up 90's butthere was one gem in there that isn't half as bad as the rest and has lots of potential! i don't know about the others
ohwell.gif
but i will try to bring some life out of them as well!

AM90 Lime, bringing these bad boys back to life asap!
wink.gif

you're killin' it mic ... murder heat and brilliant images ...

curry am1 for one of the last warm evenings here. gotta face it, winter is coming up

am1dkcurrywhitewheatsptfx6.jpg

FAM ... I NEED SOME HELP !!!

i'm looking for this shirt in a size XXL ... it's a nikecolab shirt
anybody can help me out or point me to a site which has a XXL left? ... pic from the back
thanks

905496809_2.jpg

Mayhem - Thats dope man... Get at us when you rejuvenate these bad boys!!! Gotta see them on your feet!!!

Thanks! i've already started the cleaning process at work lol.......hopefully ill be done soon if i get enough free time @ home the next few days.

Tibor - Dope curry's

haha Mayhem, I was bidding on those too
happy.gif
but then gave up when I realized shipping would probably cost more then the whole package itself.

Anyway, can't wait to see what you've done to dem!

^ tell me about it. One of my favorite cw's of 90's ever but I just hate that damn cracking midsole
mad.gif
they can gladly take my pair back forrepainting. Still happy I got my hands on a pair though.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Modzilla-thanks 4 checkin..yeaa all I see is 14's also..I would try 2 sqeeze in them, but someone told me that the run small....I dunno I never had a pair of 95s
I'll keep looking, some are bound to get listed soon. And they do run slightly small, 12 in 90s and a10.5 in 95s i am.

Originally Posted by FOOT FETISH CEO

A PAIR OF MY FAVORITES.......I JUST HATE WHAT NIKE DID WITH THE MIDSOLE THAT CRACKING IS TERRIBLE!!!
They had about 30 pairs of those on the shelf at the Nike Factory store, $100 aud from memory, plus a bit ofdiscount for me meant $50 a pair, should have got some shouldn't i...

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

^ that pic makes me wish i didn't sell those!
mad.gif

That pic makes me wish I HAD those
laugh.gif

Modzilla - the hell are you talking about? That's nonsense wearing a 1 1/2 size difference between 90's and 95's.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

^ that pic makes me wish i didn't sell those!
mad.gif

That pic makes me wish I HAD those
laugh.gif
i wish i had those too
frown.gif
i can't never find a size 12or even a 11.5.

Gskooo - i thought that was you once i saw someone ask about the shipping to the netherlands
laugh.gif

damn i slept hard on those Nash's.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Random 79

Hey,

Tibor - Those safari 87s look so good.

Steve - See Tibor's comment. I simply co-sign. Org/Obsd are ridiculous.

Mayhem - Great p/u's. I am starting my maize hunt soon.

Skav - How do currents fit? Do they run big?

gskoo - Cool view. The navy 90s are from '04(?) Midnight Navy / Stealth -Obsidian.

Chris - Looks Like a fun ride . I didn't know if it was for trail/dirt or what.
They run a little small IMO

corwinator3407 wrote:

Modzilla - the hell are you talking about? That's nonsense wearing a 1 1/2 size difference between 90's and 95's.

Maybe, but all i know is my 90s are all size 12 and my 95s are all size 10.5, maybe they feel more comfortable due to the inner shape, idunno.
indifferent.gif

From my experiences, AM90s run larger than AM95s.

I could probably get away with wearing sz 10.5 in AM90s if I could, but AM95s for me have to be an 11 or an 11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom