TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2826810604_31a391ea9b.jpg
Hello everyone

Hello Fam,
This thread has been pretty quiet lately. Especially with Oli wearing the non-AM side of his amazing collection
laugh.gif

Great Curry AM1's Tibor and James. Still would love a pair of those myself.

Second outing for me with these today. Probably a tie between these and HOA's for my favorite '87.

592159e556f5e8aa2600a1690a02d1305d5a7f9.pjpg

^^ Corey those are nuts... u forget you had those or what???

I need a sz 13!!!

Nice pick up Skav... That is super late too man, you lucked out...

Mic... word...

Battle
those are nice...

Nice pick ups Nikedrawer...

Nice stuff all. I have request. Does anyone have pics of the difference between the chili reds and varsity reds side by side? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Nice stuff all. I have request. Does anyone have pics of the difference between the chili reds and varsity reds side by side? Thanks in advance.

They're the same shoe aren't they? Chilli is the nickname.

http://www.solediction.com/2008/08/nike-air-max-95-retro-chili.htmlhttp://www.solediction.co...r-max-95-retro-chili.html

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Nike-Air-Max...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemhttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ni...ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Originally Posted by micmorales

those are nice pare...same ones as Nells right?

Thanks Mr. Hipon lol!
Yup, same one's. It's a "JuKeBox" exclusive
tongue.gif

Nice Book of 1's Corey. I need to break mine out again.

Thanks jw and neukicks

thanks everyone !!! I would never "kill it"
laugh.gif
.....someof you people be getting pairs that i'm saying to myself "WHERE DO YOU SHOP!?? ...lol

anyways I'm not sure how durable or flexible this flywire technology will hold up with lateral movement .... but I will try out the zoom victory'stonite for a test run and see....

^ they're nice, but not something i can pull off!

anyway, what's up fAM. just got back from the island of penang; had some lovely food. only had airmaxes on rotation for my short trip there.

they're nice to walk about in, but when you have to drive 5 hours in some airmax.... it can start to get really uncomfortable...

hahah, yes mate. they were worn for 2 weeks straight once. they've gone through... a lot. wish i would get another pair for cheap, but i've never had 2pairs of anything before.

sup fam,
I hope everybody´s doing good
wink.gif

nice to see you guys keeping this thread alive.
The TV show about the Solebox Asics, the AM 180 test ... where I were part of came on tuesday here in TV
here´s the link to the video
there´s a comercial before it start´s, but then just go to 12.45 minutes and enjoy (it´s in german though)
I´m the one in the black polo and the white Adidas jacket
wink.gif

adob0: nope ur definitely not the only one, also another pair on my very long list of still-to-get-pairs.

r3k4hsttub: great rotation on those, hope you had a great time! But your Tech Packs actually remind me of mentioning this; does anyone else think they'reextremely uncomfortable, just feel really unnatural and run f**king big?? I've actually compared them sole to sole to any of my other size 12 AM1's andI for one can see and feel obvious difference.

Sup Fam!

damn those AM1's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Corey! i wonder what's the goingrate for those?

Adob0 - those are alright, nice materials tho!

Seb - that vid doesn't wanna play.

Gskooo - has that package arrived yet?

ID's for me today:

Thanks for the Compliments Chris, JW, and Mayhem - I got mine from NT buy/sell for $40 bucks, but they never pop up anymore.

damn 40 bucks!! that's a steal if i ever saw one! tryna get some viotech AM1's NDS for under 300 right now, think that's a good deal?

[oli] get that crap out, stick to the runners son [/oli]

pickup for me, new canvas....dunksrnice knows whats coming
wink.gif

for my trip to grand cayman next thursday, hopefully ike steers clear

prepping for hanna to hit, center coming right over my house, only a tropical storm though, no worries
glasses.gif

--Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom