TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

a small hole in the wall spot in queens, ny....don't know the name...honestly i don't think they have one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did you pick up a sz 12?

whats up fam! just copped these today at my favorite mom and pop shop in south chicago. They definitely carry some vintage heat. They hooked up it today gotboth these for $115 all together
pimp.gif

Nike Air Max Tailwind B

Nike Air Max 90 Premiums

beautiful tailwinds^^ Interesting AM90s...the red and vivid blue on the heel look really out of place IMO

I'm more jealous that those Tailwinds are in my size
laugh.gif

And Mayhem, now I am 99.9999947274274% sure where you got those 93s
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
AFAIK, those were sitting there forever

radxrayz - Hey man, where and when did u get those? I'm waiting on those,,, I think they look clean!!!
clipsofdoom - u think they can still hook up for another set of those??? We wear the same size...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

mayhemgatz - Nice Pick ups!!! If only we have those kind of stores around where I live.....Help maybe????
rap and sneakz - congratulations on your new job!!

*TEAM AM FAM*
MORE POWER!!! LET'S KEEP IT UP!!!
PEACE!!!

Sup Fam,
Picked these up over the weekend in NL for 25 eur.
Found them in stacked in some cheap shoe outlet store
nerd.gif

Oli, nice 99's,
Good luck on the job, i hope you got a better one then i had at Nike last year
laugh.gif
radxrayz, very nice stealths!

I think those Premium 90's with the vivid blue and pink in the back look really weird sorry, just my opinion no1 asked for
tongue.gif
I couldn't believe thosewere really releasing when I first saw them too
alien.gif

Hotthobo: I'm really not a big fan of Classic BW's or the colour combo white/red/blue but somehow PSG's look dope to me for some weird reason.Really feelin that speckled sole!

Radxrayz: those 90's are dope though, clean cw again.

Originally Posted by Gskooo

I think those Premium 90's with the vivid blue and pink in the back look really weird sorry, just my opinion no1 asked for
tongue.gif
I couldn't believe those were really releasing when I first saw them too
alien.gif

Hotthobo: I'm really not a big fan of Classic BW's or the colour combo white/red/blue but somehow PSG's look dope to me for some weird reason. Really feelin that speckled sole!
Air BW PSGs are dope, but i'm holding out for the Persians.

As for those 90s they remind me of the Air Trainer Transformers colourway (optimus prime edition).

sup all..

SILVERSURFER: feeling the new structures cw.

dope limes and pink 95s

OLI: congrats fam.

ADOBO: k'musta pare, clean bws.

tuesday...

good day all!!!

caves, BWs, infrareds, safaris
pimp.gif
nice stuff on this page... wore Azures today, but no pics cuz its raining
frown.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

And Mayhem, now I am 99.9999947274274% sure where you got those 93s
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
AFAIK, those were sitting there forever
Brian -
laugh.gif
you're probably correct sir, they have been there forever. i never knew they were my size or i would have copped earlier but usually im in there trying toget newer releases so i just kept overlooking them. you live in queens??
Clipse - Those tailwinds are
pimp.gif

Edge - i'll keep you posted
Rad - nice pickup
Oli - love those ID's.....i will never stop saying that!
Adob0 n Hothobo - nice BW's

no maxes for me....staying suited up while i beat this cold i caught.
frown.gif

likuid- the shop that i got em at wanted $60 but since i got two pairs they cut me a deal. But ill see what i can do the next time im up there, they had abunch of 10-11.5 if i remember correctly.

Selecta- there in a pack there are 3 other colors and there pretty comfortable, and the toe box is made of like a wool type of material, of them these were theonly ones that kinda appealed to me but for the price i paid i couldnt pass em up.

What up Fam,

Oli - Congrats on the job my Dude. Couldn't have gone to a more deserving individual! Plus, clean fit.

Warren - I'm sleeping hard on those.

Jon - Caves are frickin' fresh!

Today (also in WDYW).

Later,
Jerrod

Can I please get anybody to agree this white lace switch looks better then the og black ones? Just hate that the white laces are just a tad too long so I haveto put em through the upper lace holes too >_<

Can't believe I used to have pink laces in em before to match the pink on the LCD heel part but it looked straight up wack, all like"club-kid-beasted-out" too much
tired.gif
lol

Oli: Gimme those ID's man! everytime I see them they start growing more on me and the jacket(?) is perfect match for those
smokin.gif
(hahano gay, just love matching clothing/footwear
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by neukicks

YO AM FAM!! I got a camera from one of my boys, and took some snaps of my air max's to hopefully be inducted into this wonderful fam! haha, there are about 6-7 pairs missing(threw some pics of the ones i didn't take from the web), because the camera died on me
eyes.gif
My whole love for the Air Max started about a year or so ago, with my first pair of AM90's. Ever since then, its been a drug......I hope ya'll enjoy them as much as I do, and vote me in!!

Lights:

Stabs:

Others:

HOLLA!!
I like these. You got my vote. How are the Air Max 90 Currents?
Thanks man your the only one!! I have heard different opinions on them, but for me, I think the are so comfortable. They are super light weight. Isuggest getting a pair!!

^^i love my currents, i am thinking of picking up a 2nd pair of the infared ones. also made like 4 ID's and saved them in my locker for future purchases.the only part that scares me is what the entire front would look like if someone was too step across ur foot on the train, or if u tripped and scratched thefront on some concrete.....i'm pretty sure the mesh will just rip apart
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom