TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up Fam? Been crazy busy with work and life...

These aren't quite Air Max but I know you guys would appreciate. 1992 Nike Pantheon DS.

Howsyouredge, thanks but yea i were everything i buy, no ds for me really. Unless its something that i can come by cheap, but other than that i rock em.

Briannnn thanks for the appoval!

Team AM Fam

sz 14 structures avail at northbend, wa nike outlet was just there today, no box top, i think they were 59.99, or 79.99

img_0010.jpg

Random 79: I really like those 1's but I just don't know what their called
alien.gif

JDMFanatic: peep the sig
smile.gif

Warren - whats good famalam? you work in a hospital as well ?? so many people on here work in hospitals lol (not me)

hi fam

been off on training in the uk for a few days. visited the huge niketown they have over there.
if you ever get the chance to go to london then check it out. very nice store. picked up the
new structure there since i like the og like colorway ...

very nice neon am95 comparison el bro

also a lot of nice stuff from the others. great rotation mic

airstructurewhitevrstypno4.jpg

ah kay thnx for the info Mike, but Jerrod are they better or worse wearing-wise then the white and black elephant NL's? or don't you know? well theydo look smokin' anyways though
pimp.gif
Might have to start for looking a pair of my own sometime or another.

Silversurfer: I'm not sure wether I'm feeling that new Struc cw or not. Eventually didn't like the Vivid Blue/Sunburst pair I own myself either,hence the reason why I want to get rid of em now.

edit: forgot to mention I do like the materials on the toebox and stuff, seems way better then that fake mesh they put on em (except for the OG's)

Evening all,

No air max just tinkering around on a bike project.
http://

Chris - A cpl pgs back.Your bike looked real dope at night, very cool!
Random / Jerrod is wearing sample NL ( no liner ) AM1s bro...'06(?)
Yep, your on it. What up witcha Mic?

Gskooo - I like to report otherwise. However, do to the NL factor they have a leather footbed that is slippery and feelabout 1/4 size to big. In short a slightly uncomfortable wear, but they do look
pimp.gif
. At leat imho.

Brick - Great p/u! I love a good runner.

Tibor - Hey there, nice structures.

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by neukicks

YO AM FAM!! I got a camera from one of my boys, and took some snaps of my air max's to hopefully be inducted into this wonderful fam! haha, there are about 6-7 pairs missing(threw some pics of the ones i didn't take from the web), because the camera died on me
eyes.gif
My whole love for the Air Max started about a year or so ago, with my first pair of AM90's. Ever since then, its been a drug......I hope ya'll enjoy them as much as I do, and vote me in!!

Lights:

Stabs:

Others:

HOLLA!!
I like these. You got my vote. How are the Air Max 90 Currents?

Wussup FAM! Just checking in to say what up!

I might just pickup those purple structures because of the materials, I'm sure they will grow on me.

Wore my hoa 95's, no pics. Also picked up two more maxes, pics later or tomorrow when I figure out this iPhone photouploader LOL

What up fam? Nice stuff on the previous page. Those purple Structures are a def cop for me
pimp.gif

Something special for my 200th post...

Sneaker_Air_Max_90_Lime_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_90_Lime_4.jpg

WOW hot limes are sooooo dope. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever be able to find or afford a pair the prices are going nowadays.

I almost fainted when I saw those limes
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
SO FRESH... I seriously need a pair of those NOW! gettin on my mic and his storm grind
smokin.gif
lol

neukicks - my bad man, ive been meaning to comment on your collection for a while now
laugh.gif
you got my vote man, loving the gray stabs, AM87s, 97s and Mr.Fantastics

they're called limes??

now i know... how much are they going for? if they're over $200, well... that means i can't afford it, too
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom