TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Go back a few pages...I gave you my approval
indifferent.gif

Whats good fam! My first weekend off in a month, and I went digging to celebrate. Some Nike Air Huarache Bursts, and Some DS Nike Air Tailwinds.

enjoy!

and the post card they came with
pimp.gif

Nike Air Huarache Bursts

peace fam
smokin.gif

Sup Fam,

Just a little quick preview of the collection sofar... box-wise
tongue.gif

I'll probably try to get all pictures of the shoes and stuff done sometime this weekend to try to get in the fam here as a proper member!

What up fam?

ClipsofDoom - Nice Tailwind's on the previous page. There's been a lot of those popping up lately
grin.gif

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!!

OLI - those Black/Red BWs are coming out in Mens.

When I saw samples at the preview, they only offered them in GS sizes.

Sup Fam!

Oli - Your AM Lights make me wanna pack up and move to the EU.
Clipse - Dope tailwinds, can't wait for the retro
pimp.gif
and those huarache bursts are hot too!
Gskooo - post your stuff man...
Carlo - Dope drury's....should have a pair very soon!

Well here are the pics of my new ID's and also a few pics of the AM90 Current ID samples they had at the studio. sorry for the crappy pics...been using theiphone camera and not my digital.

Jacquard fabric lining
pimp.gif

Bonus:

Today to finish the move into my company's new office, gotta love the room with a view!!
laugh.gif
....and no bosses around this time Kev
roll.gif

Bonus

Peace Fam!

I feel ya man ^

Starting to really like the simple OG colourways these days.. just should try to cop some pairs in the future.

Someone requested a pic of these AM 98 several pages ago, here it is. I'd really like a pair. They also made the same colorway except light blue insteadof red.

NOT MY SHOES

d51158e8734ea58b70b405c9c39897da989f2a3.jpg
abb152e87c46a78110d7bf65d41c41cb25aa66d.jpg

From my Chicago trip...
Thanks to Aaron for the invite and Joesuf for some awesome laughs... Had a blast guys...
Thanks to Ron/Flint Grey for showing us some great places to eat and drink and being our personal concierge service... Wouldn't have been able to navigatethe city with out him... Thanks again Ron... Your welcome to hit up San Antonio whenever you please...
Millennium Park in the chilis...

Have a good night fam... Too much good stuff popped up on here while I was gone...
Jake

wasabi fam,

nice lights, Oli.

rocked these two days in a row... rain was in the forecast...
sig_bg2.gif

recentpickups...
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg_vert3.gif

Peace.

Beautiful AM98s up there...tugging at my heart strings
laugh.gif

jk, not really

2005 Varsity Red AM95s today (no pic)

Omg Mayhemgatz, what a sick, sick view!! just amazing!

Nice ID's too.

I'm not sure wether I'll be able to fix my application pics yet or any time soon, got so much other stuff to take care off right now and as of 2morrowI'm going to be home alone till Friday which means I'll be at intern and school during the day and then playing Pro Evolution Soccer baked with homiesall afternoon/night.. so
tongue.gif
Then Friday leaving for Bosnia for another week again so I'm just kinda too "busy" if I can put it that way lol. Andit's really nothing special anyways.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend btw Fam
smile.gif

Just dropping to say nice stuff all! Hope everyone is having a good weekend and dang its starting to get cold in the northeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom