TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
98s are fresh as if you get the right colourway, there one a coupla pages back that's about the best ive seen.

Slingman, those 90s rocketh!

jxdanklefs, i'm about to re buy the windbreaker, superdope threads, black with the white/cream top?
pimp.gif

Sup Fam! hope everyone had a good weekend!

Lots of dope stuff the last two pages, great stuff as usual!

Dope stuff Jake & Aaron, those chicago pics make me wanna go visit. i'mactually about to call and order those roethlisberger ID's that i see up on the wall!
laugh.gif

Slingman - dope pickups and nice pics!
Aznfella - Love those....the only 98's i own.
pimp.gif

Random - Those aren't my currents, they were pairs on display at the ID Studio. but they definitely inspired somecolorways that i will order soon.

no maxes today, the temp is def. dropping in north east so most of the stuff is gonna be shifted to the back of the closet. soon i'll be needing the coldweather gear
ohwell.gif

Keep it up Fam! Peace!

^^nothing special?
laugh.gif
i wish i had those!....check the avy!

here's some pics "cincybcats22" posted in nike retro of those 95's for next year. pretty good!

2n6ijr.jpg

fwhsec.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

also can anybody tell me whats up with these air maxes?
max1_pre_wht_obs_neut_7.jpg
A buddy of mine offered to sell his pair to me for pretty cheap, just dunno about that leather toe though....
these are from the polka dot pack. these are pretty nice and simple..a place around my grandmas house has them for 2 for $100...well i hope theystill do, kus ive been meaning to pick these up also

Jake, your pictures from Chi on your blog are DOPE. I hope to get out there in November.

Nice Gasp.

Sherlock- Very nice, I also have those.

So i posted these air maxes a few pages back that i got off ebay for 23$

....now going against the "boards" word of advice, and listening to a few other Air max fam heads, i went ahead and pillow cased the shoes, and threwthem in the washing machine....

.....they turned out GREAT!!!....well

...except that the left shoe had began to crumble....!%#% lol

so i went ahead and bought some SHOE GOO, glued my shoes back together, and wore them around today for about 30 mins

2q9exzn.jpg

i hope more pieces begin to crack, so that i can repair it ASAP, until the shoes are just solid enough to wear without having to worry about em...

sorry for the big picture, still trying to mess with this iphone i got lol

wow

what a good "first pair"

i remember my first pair was the Air Metal Max IV white/navy/yellow, can't find them at all in my size and in good cond.

congrats

Originally Posted by daaznfella

wow

what a good "first pair"

i remember my first pair was the Air Metal Max IV white/navy/yellow, can't find them at all in my size and in good cond.

congrats
Thanks homie.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Ucasta/Aaron, jwdanklefs/Jake, TellyJesko/Joe.....an absolute pleasure hanging with y'all here in the CHI. Glad you had a good time. Sorry you had to see my sh*tty Cubs stink it up Thu night. I am actually glad they are done - I was utterly embarassed after being swept and just can't take it any more.

Sweet pics you guys took....where is the circle jerk WDYWT pic for Fred? LOL! Email your other pics if you get a chance...

And thanks for the SA tee!

man had a good time..in the chi......CHICAGO IS THE TRUTH......sorry about ur cubs...,maybe next year....dont forget let me know if u can help me with those90s.......man u def got 2 plan a trip down to tx for our show .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom