TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol u must have a really dope camera to get the straw pic......and that dog looks guilty as hell as if he was in there tearing apart pumpkins hahaha

wearing hoa 95's today....
but i did a small collection post http://niketalk.com/topic/122720 and was hoping for possibly joiningteam am fam
my air max assortment is small compared to most, but air maxes are what i got me started into shoes in general and are always my favorite shoe...

thanks for looking, can i be part of the fam?!?!
wink.gif

The fact you have AM98s has given me 89274928 more reasons to approve you
laugh.gif

But I like your neon AM95s and those crepe-like AM95s (i remember seeing them on Flight Club but I can't remember the colors in it) and you have a nicevariety of AM1s.

nice collection airon...you got my vote.

Fred - Nice all star hybrids
pimp.gif

jake - dope pic of Ginger in the pumkin patch.

today to go vote...OG voltages
bfksr6.jpg

What up FAM-O?

These came in the mail, couldn't pass up for $85 shipped.
Big time sleepers in my opinion, clean simple colorway with mesh (-esque) toebox.

jwdanklefs - Nice Pictures!!! Macro? On that straw?

airon0828 - You got my vote for having my favorite '97s (Kashima), and favorite '95s (Stash)

Mayhem - I heard it's raining hard in NY, Huf's got wet???

as for me today 10/28/08

Have a Blessed Day Everyone!!!
PEACE!!!

Good evening/morning/afternoon Fam.........

Jake, nice pics man.

airon......you get my "Stamp Of Approval", very nice collection, quality over quantity my friend, your pics of your Huf's and Drury's forsome reason made me not want to sell'm anymore, haha.

As for the TAF tees, I think I'll produce more, color??? Still deciding, still come with that list, cuz I'm gonna work off of that, plus it might befor a minute, I just paid mad bills and mortgage is due very soon.......

So, like always......dope pics and pick-ups as yooooooooooozsh!!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by brickSB

What up FAM-O?

These came in the mail, couldn't pass up for $85 shipped.
Big time sleepers in my opinion, clean simple colorway with mesh (-esque) toebox.
that's what i've been sayinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
people keep saying they look tanish....sitting on 5 pairs lol

Originally Posted by micmorales

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Big props to Mike for his mighty move!!
Thanks Oli!!

and Tibor and Laune!!

OK, last Friday, on our 7 year anny...
embarassed.gif
I got on one bended knee and finally proposed to my Caroline.
New house, 7 years together, engagement...the time was just right...Ya'll know whats next right?!!
pimp.gif

i'm a fewww pages late, but i got your text! THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUUU-TIIII-FULLLLLLL
smile.gif
i will be there!!

also, nice stuff over the past few pages FAM....i've gotta get some urawas back in my rotation. should have never sold!
mad.gif

and kevinnnnnnn give me those spirions!! i'm going to stalk you!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if they don't fit after i cut the tips of my toesoff, imma let you know asap. i been dying for a pair of those for about 2 years. dyingggg. that would pretty much cap my collection of those unless theyrelease some new colorways.

^^ Sup Laune.....Brianna can finally rock those shoes ya got her, I'll be sure to snap a pic when she wears them.

For me today:

My ID's, Wife's Rifts in the pic..........

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

Mod.....that tee is alright, i just can't see myself rocking an ALL infared tee.....just too much color for such a simple and clean shoe. if it was mostly white with some infared color accents then it would be perfect but even then it just won't compare to what a infared teAMfam shirt would be like...feel me?
Fo ++!#, it'd look saweeeet!

This one does look good though trust me, they do a black version and a white version with some infra on it as well i think.

Like i said, i'm sure whatever get chosen is gonna look great.

On a side note, the Ones on this page are too fine, i gotta go buy some more.

laugh.gif

You're lucky I can't afford a ticket to Hawaii right now!
roll.gif

plus it might be for a minute, I just paid mad bills and mortgage is due very soon.......

Cris - You should do some type of pre-pay for the shirts so you don't have to front the $. This way won't get stuck with any extra sizeseither.

Quick Question for owners of AM 97s: I've never had a pair, but I do have one in mind which I want to get. I've heard that they run a bit small, andit'd be in my best interest to get a pair a half size up from what I'd normally get. Any validity to this?

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

Quick Question for owners of AM 97s: I've never had a pair, but I do have one in mind which I want to get. I've heard that they run a bit small, and it'd be in my best interest to get a pair a half size up from what I'd normally get. Any validity to this?
true ... half a size up can't be wrong for am97. especially if you don't have too much space left in what you have as your regular size

oddly enough

i wear a size 9, one of my size 9 am97s, TRUES, fit just fine

the other pair, black, with yellow strip and silver mudguard, fits very tight

and lastly, a size 9.5 laser blue pair that fits great as well

i'd say just go half a size up to be safe...

Originally Posted by battleground03

Cris - You should do some type of pre-pay for the shirts so you don't have to front the $. This way won't get stuck with any extra sizes either.
all this time i thought that was how it was previously done but THAT is an excellent idea!!.....everyone should just paypal or MO the costs forthe shirts upfront. Cris makes the shirts and some extra cash....we all get the new shirts....no extra sizes lyingaround......although i lucked out with the extra 3XL's that were left over
tongue.gif

Edge - Yea it was raining...nothing too serious but the wind made it difficult. HUF's are fine...
laugh.gif

Hothobo - I've noticed that with the newer 97's more, i got a pair of the HOA 97's in silver that are a 12and they fit fine.....i have the same silver CW retro from 07(?) in a 12 and they are definitely much tighter than the other....a 12.5 would have been perfect,a 13 may have been a bit much. i would suggest a 1/2 size up as well. also u might wanna check with the materials used on the lining because i'm sure moreof the newer lifestyle & sport culture releases like the Lux editions or any others that might have different materials or cushioning in the lining mighthave a lil extra room. hope this helped

Mod....u got some pics of the white tee?!

for today...recycled pic:

wit the coordinating teAMfam tee
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Cris - You should do some type of pre-pay for the shirts so you don't have to front the $. This way won't get stuck with any extra sizes either.
I Agree with Chris and Mayhem,,, I think that's the way it should be done....

Hotthobo - Half size up is Ok, I usually wear 10.5's but for some reason, on the 97's I wear 11. So I thinkHalf size up won't hurt.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by cs02132

price/interest check on these? size 11 no og box .. they are practically ds
if they were 9-10....been wanting a clean pair to wear, and a beat pair to make some bootleg urawa customs...lol
i had the same idea in my head. after seeing cris post his urawas the other day, i just gave my shoe a look and said"urawas....."
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom