TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info on the 97s people. I'm looking at a pair of co.jps from the early-!+* '00s which are a half size up from my normal size, so I'mgonna try to grab them.

What up fam? I'm down to pre-pay for the shirts as this makes the most since. With respect to the cw all of the choices presented so far have been good inmy opinion. As someone that doesn't currently own any teAMfam t-shirts, I'll be picking up multiple cw's if they're produced
grin.gif

Mayhemgatz - I wish I owned a pair of Gundam AM98's...sz 12 anyone
nerd.gif

airon0828 - nice collection and welcome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

What up fam? I'm down to pre-pay for the shirts as this makes the most since. With respect to the cw all of the choices presented so far have been good in my opinion. As someone that doesn't currently own any teAMfam t-shirts, I'll be picking up multiple cw's if they're produced
grin.gif
^^^ Cosign!!!

Sup Famalam............

Thanks for considering a pre-pay, before this takes place, I have to do my research to see if my spot still has the screens, and if the spot that has my blanks(AAA's) is still open for biz.

Once I get that squared away, I'll update everyone and proceed to the next step, cool???

Peace.

Cris.

So I had to retire these shoes last night after the midsole in the forefoot of the right shoe started to crack and crumble a little
frown.gif

a2335f1c66f1c74454818268601a5eb035cc486.jpg

I could try fixing them--any ideas how?

For now, I have begun using their insoles in my Air Structures. OG Air Max Plus insoles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flimsy (censored) Nike retro insoles

i am down for pre-paying for the tees as well!

cris - they should usually still have your screens; don't think they'd dump them without letting you know first
wink.gif
changing the colours is the harderpart, but can be done
happy.gif
i can't wait!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

The fact you have AM98s has given me 89274928 more reasons to approve you
laugh.gif

But I like your neon AM95s and those crepe-like AM95s (i remember seeing them on Flight Club but I can't remember the colors in it) and you have a nice variety of AM1s.
thanks a lot i appreciate it. thanks for the knowledge on the phoenix's as well!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^co-sign....98's make it THAT much better lmao
haha thanks i need to find more, and ones that fit me better...part of me wishes they would retro, but a huge part of me doesnt
Originally Posted by ucasta

nice collection airon...you got my vote.
thanks a lot , your collection has always been top notch man!
likuidmental wrote:
airon0828 - You got my vote for having my favorite '97s (Kashima), and favorite '95s (Stash)

thanks a lot. the 97's are my favorite 97's i've had over the years for sure. and the stash's took me a long time to get andi've beaten them. i love them so much, i need another solid pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

airon......you get my "Stamp Of Approval", very nice collection, quality over quantity my friend, your pics of your Huf's and Drury's for some reason made me not want to sell'm anymore, haha.
cris, that means a lot to me. over the years i've seen your collection and i got a couple of your non-amfam shirts. so getting your stamp is
smokin.gif
just like everyone else i would be highly interested in new shirtsand prepaying for them if needed. thanks for the kind words..
Originally Posted by tvanterpool

airon
pimp.gif
nice stuff
'preciate it
Originally Posted by avngrguild

airon0828 - nice collection and welcome
pimp.gif
glad to be here
embarassed.gif

so is there a special signature i should have to represent?!?!

I was going to just edit my other post, but I want another post (word to Mr. Morales and Kev
laugh.gif
)
Just got these yesterday, not bad for $15.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

So I had to retire these shoes last night after the midsole in the forefoot of the right shoe started to crack and crumble a little
frown.gif

a2335f1c66f1c74454818268601a5eb035cc486.jpg

I could try fixing them--any ideas how?

For now, I have begun using their insoles in my Air Structures. OG Air Max Plus insoles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> flimsy (censored) Nike retro insoles
i purposedly let my air max 95 crack MORE after i noticed a small one

what i did is....i filled the "intial" crack, with SHOEGOO, after that healed, i wore em again and streteched the crack even more by pulling on theoutsole, i just keep doing it, filling in newer cracks, and repeating as necessary untill my air maxes were glued out lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

for today...recycled pic:

wit the coordinating teAMfam tee
tongue.gif
Do they also sell Stella Artois in the US?

Yes they do....

CRISONE - Cop a pair man, they are super comfy, and go back to page 511 and approve me for the fam
happy.gif
happy.gif

Sup Fam!

Corey - love the azures....and nice pickup on the AM1...is that mudguard forest green or obsidian?
airon0828 - welcome.....i hope they retro....i only have one pair and they are beat down! i really wouldn't evencare what stupid colorways got retroed....i'd buy them ALL!

those SF AM90s are
eek.gif
smokin.gif
....if they weren't so damned expensive i'd hunt a pair down.

for me today to hunt down the remainder of my halloween costume.....recycled (horrible iphone cam pic
sick.gif
):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom