TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by brickSB

esco: you get in for the couch alone...and the burnt wall outlet
glasses.gif

steal #2 of the week...
pickup for my wife: ds am90 footpatrol one time only pack ($51 shipped!)
3174947215_9d9d31bc98.jpg

3175781508_dfc83d212b.jpg

3175781452_4e84786825.jpg
great deal, my girl hates the whole hybrid look with that 360 sole....lol

is 81$ shipped for worn clerk packs a good deal?

lets hear some love for the am03 this is by far one of the best bubbles on any air max....these holiday packs from 03 are so serious...this shoe is so muchhotter without the 3m strip down the toe and the back imo, and the leather on these is real nice...ive never really seen anyone wit these...someone care toprove me wrong
350177451.jpg

350177489.jpg

Brick: nice pick up for that money and haha, don't worry about finding a good coffeeshop in AMS mate :tongue:

offlineDynatriXakaCrea: like that Drury pic.

Mayhem: ur Drury's are dope too ofc
tongue.gif
but honestly I kinda think that red piece in the back looks pretty hot, sorry lol. Anyways congrats on the newpickups, I was already in fear you or some other size 12 teAMFAM would've gotten those Rasta's before I read about them in Viets sale haha.

And last but not least: EEEWW those structure boots look horrible!
sick.gif
they kinda remind me of that AM90 boot which (no offense to anyone that does like it,but) looks like a retarted offspring of an normal 90.

thanks gskooo, i would have kept the red piece if it was a nice red....it was just too dull compared to the red stitching on the shoe.

I was wondering if you guys think there is any chance of Nike retroing these anytime soon?
there from 98' and the cw is black/fire pink.
pimp.gif
gradient 95's ftw.
abtu13.jpg

dwrlef.jpg

I thought I would post these as well, I seen them on corgishoe blog.
they're UK exclusives from a while back
smokin.gif

10olbhf.jpg

Gradient 95s FTW indeed
pimp.gif

If Nike retros that fire pink colorway, it will probably be in the form of an AM95 Zen
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

chris: paint chipping is bad
ohwell.gif

edge: nice 95s

these came in the mail today, thanks to a swoosh account friend for the hookup....i will be changing these slightly
wink.gif

3179639128_3eccc5d9ca.jpg

abd15165c85a8268fd040f098328ed78830af0d.gif

BWs FTL

It's guaranteed they will never grace my feet, ever.

Nice Mowabb 95s on the other page. brick, nice AM1s

eek.gif
eek.gif
at the chippingfor the bws....so 03' and 09' cracks....by the end of the day, we will all wear it...

I still want some 05's ....supposedly from what I read, they do not chip...I don't know since I do not have a pair, but i've been searching!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom