TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

eek.gif
eek.gif
at the chipping for the bws....so 03' and 09' cracks....by the end of the day, we will all wear it...

I still want some 05's ....supposedly from what I read, they do not chip...I don't know since I do not have a pair, but i've been searching!!!

is it true they had these in 05? I remeber the 03 and now 09. I thinks three re-retro releases of the same shoe is now worse then the cracking.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Nice pickup on the BWs, Brian...let us know when the paint starts to chip
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Just saw this on the other site
Owner said that he wore for 2 days straight
mad.gif

truly a shame.
certainly not surprised seeing the paint cracking
probably they arent even comfortable...

Hello fam!

Just a few alley oops for Air Max deals on the bay
[h1]NIKE AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM Quikstrike 90 95 US11 - $29.99
[/h1]Air Max 90 Leather Premium Safari - $79.99 sz 9

the BW's cracking isn't a surprise at all after all the quality issues with nike over the last few years. i'll probably end up copping them if theygo on sale or clearance.

chris - nice find on those deals, wish i could fit an 11 lol

Originally Posted by battleground03

Nice pickup on the BWs, Brian...let us know when the paint starts to chip
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Just saw this on the other site
Owner said that he wore for 2 days straight
mad.gif

God, that infuriates me so much. I can only pay retail (tops) or below for these newer Retros. This is the reason why. Pains me to pay top dollar to getsome of the EU/JD Sports Maxs only to see the ++#@ chip like that.

Quality is something that will never be retro'd, it seems.

Been a while fam, i just started a new job. Best part about the new gig is that I can wear sneakers to work
glasses.gif
For today...
13z5tky.jpg

I was waiting for those persians to drop here, contacted head office and asked for the date, but after that crackingi'm not copping unless they're going cheap cheap.

I wish I could have a job like that...where do you work?
counselor/therapist for a local non profit organization. but yeah, my first day I walked in all dressed up and my supervisor tells me, "youknow you can come in jeans and sneakers, right?"
pimp.gif

Shame about the new BW persians. I had a pair of the '05 (which stupidly I sold) and I never had a problem with the midsole cracking. I probably worethem at least 15-20 times before I let them go and they were still great. I was hoping to get a new pair, but after wearing the brown/gold huf 90s, I'mover it.

Sup Am Fam......

For those who been here since my Daughter Brianna was born, she's growin' up real fast now, she's 19 months now, and I wanted to share this pic foranother reason, when she was in her first months, she got a present in the mail from one of our own, Laune (jordanlovah), a pair of some Runners that she canFINALLY wear, YESS, so from Brianna, thanks Auntie Laune..........

.......and she rocked them in the snow this past week:

Peace Fam.

Cris & Bri-Bri.

after seeing those shoe racks being built, i decided to go to Ikea and check it out for myself, fortunately there was a half yearly sale going on, so me andthe wife said hey, why not get some shelves

so i got home, and i have NO room at all.....i took all my crap and just made as much room as possible

2ilf13t.jpg

what a mess.... then i proceeded to build this

2vahaf5.jpg

and this ugly, but very effective rack that was a great price

254wq5j.jpg

....i'm so tired lol

but these came in today
wgq3a1.jpg
, traded a pair of the recent Pippens for em....i'm a happy camper

20a35ff7e7b6800c32e19091a31f6dee86950c5.pjpg
This thread is amazing.. I've been slowly goingthrough the pages.. crazy to see dude's baby girl grow so fast...cute kid..

bbbbbbut, does anyone know where I can find these ^^^^^? posted on pg 592

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom