TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod.....I'm still looking for the first one, the "HOLD TIGHT" Black/Reflective Air You Breath Windrunner..........

And thanks Oli and others.

Cris.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Yeah bruv. I'm actually planning for the 5000th post
wink.gif

looking forward to it. should be insane. i can't believe i'm already almost at 5k posts after getting banned on my first account.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Hello,

Are the retro Tail Wind '92s (White.Red.Black.Yellow) GRs to stores like FA, FTL, etc?
I got mine at Foot Locker. You can also find them at some mom & pops and smaller chain stores.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Hello,

Are the retro Tail Wind '92s (White.Red.Black.Yellow) GRs to stores like FA, FTL, etc?
I got mine at Foot Locker. You can also find them at some mom & pops and smaller chain stores.

Awesome and thanks for your response!

what up fam...
oli: i am excited to see your next collection post...5k posts, congrats!
kev: we all know you are a postwhore
wink.gif

for anyone interested, PYS got the vivid blue airpegasus 89 ...they are selling for below retail as well...free shipping with 2 pairs, can't beat it
smokin.gif

for me today, rasta beaters for the rain
3234756435_b512da4985.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

what up fam...
oli: i am excited to see your next collection post...5k posts, congrats!
kev: we all know you are a postwhore
wink.gif

for anyone interested, PYS got the vivid blue air pegasus 89 ...they are selling for below retail as well...free shipping with 2 pairs, can't beat it
smokin.gif

for me today, rasta beaters for the rain
3234756435_b512da4985.jpg
5 pairs have gone through my hands....NONE have been my size, i mean is it that hard to find a sz 9 for beater price?....dammit lol, the mesh isso soft
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Modz,

Those plus's you described sound reallll good...Im anxiously awaiting pics to see just what c/w actually looks like...
smile.gif
OK, they're $160 a.u.d. ($100 u.s. check your local exchange rate) the style code is 316655 031 but i cant find any picson the net of the style (unless i buggered up the code). But ya, they rock, tried them on and strutted for a bit around the store, peeps was checkin meout......ya. dark grey, touch of white and cuctus, with cactus air bags. I'll wait until they hit the back wall and cop for half price, that'lll be away away.

Daaznfella... the mesh is soft on those rastas? PM if you still have that 13...

On another note, what do you guys think of these?
I know they did a few bursts a while back that were similar, but we all know the bubbles are alot different now...
The only thing I am not liking is the new print on the bottom...
Pretty cool that they come with the extra oval 11 laces though...

Chris: They're very tempting, but I have to see them in person. I don't think I could bite for retail though. haha

what's that guys name....adobo4sho? or something like that that has theblk/red burst...ugh

they did concords with a black bottom in both leather toe AND mesh toe, and the black reds in mesh only

mesh ones were at Champs as an exclusive

i believe the leather toe was at ftl

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I know they did a few bursts a while back that were similar, but we all know the bubbles are alot different now...

shrunken bubble gives me shrunken pants

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

grey ones are cool, the black and red pair reminds me of jordan xi's. work shoes for me
ohwell.gif

Both color-ways of the huarache bursts are nice...But I really think that the shrinking of the air bubble really changes (in a bad way) the whole visualappearance of the shoe...even more so than the AM95

pretty much everytime steve posts my eyes get big, i scratch my head, i look again and then i kick my desk. dope stuff sling.

nice 97's frank.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Yeah bruv. I'm actually planning for the 5000th post
wink.gif

looking forward to it. should be insane. i can't believe i'm already almost at 5k posts after getting banned on my first account.
^word
i remember when your first account got banned. and after that your post count took off like a rocket ...
happy.gif

very nice stuff jerrod ... i really like your shoes. and the pics. always great to look at

the jackets looks great chris !!!

ohhh oli doing another collection post ... ohhh yes!
i'll help you out bro when you're there ... if you need an extra hand
or at least i'll sit around to throw in some comments from time to time
smile.gif

quality pickups as always steve ... ey talking about collection posts ... you're a candidate too mate
smile.gif

i know you hold incredible gems in your collection

no new am's for me right now. i fell in love with some of these consortium adidas ... so i'm trying to catch up on the ones i missed

cheers to all of the other folks in here

and good night/day everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom