TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Those pluses look nice.

HOWEVER, a word of advice from the Fam's (unofficial) Air Max Plus authority: these shoes have terrible quality. These, like AM90s, Air Classic BWs, Air Trainer SCs, and virtually all retro Jordans have an issue of midsole paint chipping. Within 5+ wears the paint will begin to flake around the air unit in the heel.

The mesh is a lot thinner now, as well. At least now this means you can go up half a size instead of going up one full size like I have to with original Air Max Pluses (or any Plus that has "MADE IN CHINA" and "QT" [or "QT-S"] on its size tag).

Those pluses look a lot like this womens release from a few years ago...looked virtually similar except the air units and swoosh were volt instead of that cactus-like color.
i remember those volds, they wre a MUCH lighter shade of grey, silverish to the point, but def. not this same type of grey...

Interesting paint issue there, i'll tell you all how they go, i gotta have them, they looked too good on in the storeto forget!

Picked these up today, was never a fan of the currents, but i did always like these, from the employee store, for $40u.s., and i'm very, very happy with them.

And thanks for the shout out Daaz, it was my pleasure.

10AC Mount Fuji Quick Strikes

p.s., as i mentioned somewhere above, they had 3 pair of the 08 currents there, one in size 8 and 2 in 7.5 for $100 aud ifanyone's interested, and i found this pair on the bay a moment ago. 300288896548

Originally Posted by slingman

BTW... for those of you still trying to get the JD Neon Max Lights.... hold out for these... :smile:

Mesh-ness.
happy.gif

21171a

more info here.

Peace.
steve: these are awesome
modz/daaz: whats up fellas, not a huge fan of those pluses (sorry briannnnnnnnnnn
laugh.gif
)
ucasta: nice infras
cris: im buying the infra and blue sapphire skylines this weekend...after wearing these green ones yesterday...15% offcoupon, cant go wrong

I am high on the skylines....anyhow, just doing my pre-work check-in...have a good day FAM!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

BTW... for those of you still trying to get the JD Neon Max Lights.... hold out for these... :smile:

Mesh-ness.
happy.gif

21171a

more info here.

Peace.
steve: these are awesome
modz/daaz: whats up fellas, not a huge fan of those pluses (sorry briannnnnnnnnnn
laugh.gif
)
ucasta: nice infras
cris: im buying the infra and blue sapphire skylines this weekend...after wearing these green ones yesterday...15% off coupon, cant go wrong

I am high on the skylines....anyhow, just doing my pre-work check-in...have a good day FAM!
glasses.gif

brick can you hook it up with the 15% coupon?

Hey im lookin for a pair of air max 95 stylenumber and color code 609048 002 they are all black leather with the gum sole in sz 13. Is there anyone that can help me.

Steve - good to catch up yesterday. You broke my heart with those 94 Str Trx wh/purpl/org. I had two pairs back in the day when I used to work at FootAction. Ihave to post my old pair along with another colorway of the same shoe (if I can find them).

Aaron, nice Infra 90s. Hope you got my email about that "steal"
smile.gif

Jake, nice blue toes....still the only Structure left I need.....

Briannnnn, you are the Max Plus authority! If you can point me to a pair of DS Hyper Blues (OG or Retro) I would be grateful! I need to cross some Grails offthe list.

Mesh-ness.
happy.gif

21171a

more info here.

Peace.

I'm wearing Neon Lights and they are much nicer IMO.

I can't stand that 2 tone midsole....

Whats good fam?

Hotthobo - Nice Stash's...
Aaron - always good with the infras x khaki...

Today, to meet with one client... Decided to break these out for a second wear in 1 year... These broke on me before I even got to my car from my front door...

Figures.....

I sold the job though!!!!
tongue.gif

Sup FAM!
i've been MIA due to yuku issues wit my acct
eyes.gif
..but problem solved!and as always, there's nothing but
pimp.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
in here....i can't wait for warmer weather to reach nyc,very tired of the freezing rain/snow combo we've been getting hit with.

Jake - glad to see ur enjoying the blue toes, sorry to see those AM87's with the 90 midsole go to pieces likethat...such a rare shoe too!
Redrum & Professa - to the

got these in....one important shoe to cross off my very long list
laugh.gif

BTW....

As much as I would like to have these below... homeboy beat the heck out of em!!!! lol

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Whats good fam?

Hotthobo - Nice Stash's...
Aaron - always good with the infras x khaki...

Today, to meet with one client... Decided to break these out for a second wear in 1 year... These broke on me before I even got to my car from my front door...

Figures.....

I sold the job though!!!!
tongue.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
but to be expected
i have the same pair but in all white, atleast i know what is going to happen..

from which year is your pair?

premiere tonight ... the first time in years

oli and myself managed to put on the same shoes all by coincidence. considering that we both have something like 100+ pairs id say chances are rather small.but it was clear that it would happen one day. and we both had to laugh when we realized it ...

safety orange am burst:

amburstwhitesafetyorangxh3.jpg

good night fam

laugh.gif
I t hought you were posting in front of a mirror at first.

Reminds me of me and my friend...he has a fitted that I have and I always wonder what would happen if we were to meet up and rock the same hat
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Flint, thanks for the shout out! Unfortunately, AM Plus 360 hybrids in that phony hyper blue colorway are more prominent on the online auction site. But if youwant to search for OG or retro pairs, search under sizes 10.5 or 11 because I have found older Pluses to fit really tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom