TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

anyone knows when nike changed from the orange/brown boxes to the all orange ones?
Jan 2008 I believe. That is when the dunks switched over at least.
negative, HOAs in 2006 were all orange

Originally Posted by brickSB

anyone knows when nike changed from the orange/brown boxes to the all orange ones?
my bad, I am not to up on my AMs. Actually I am here for a little help...

I am looking for a trainer and was wondering if AM 90s would be good for gym and light runs?

Thanks if you can help.

Originally Posted by prok13

What up TeamAMFam? Here's my application.

My name is Dave, I'm 27 years old and live in the DMV...Falls Church, VA to be exact.
Air Sever Max
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mine are crazy beat, I played paintball in them. Dave, you know you got my vote for the fam. Especially since you sold me those cubanbeePumas.
glasses.gif

False. The HOAs all were in orange and brown boxes like these:
nikebox.jpg

The all orange boxes *may* have started sometime in 2007 with the Air Penny 1.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

HELP! to my overseas fam: how much is shipping to malaysia?!

no AMs for me today....i'm at work, but superbowl sunday i wore urawas! i kept them C!
wink.gif

since i am located in malaysia, i think i am best suited to answer your question
laugh.gif

shipping from US to malaysia can take anywhere between $35-$45USD shipped, tracked, and insured. from canada to malaysia will cost significantly more - $75 -$85USD. HK/JPN to malaysia is $25-$30USD.

hope that helps.

Hey FAm Im bout to get these 97s. Just wanted to make sure they were legit and if yall had any additional information about them. It would be much appreciated.
2q0txya.jpg

s1kke8.jpg

zv8nis.jpg

2ns3thi.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

nikebox.jpg

i stand corrected! i thought he was referring to the black top one i guess
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

did i miss something here? is this legit? jd sports ice blue am95.

zkh4ra.jpg

is this different from the pool blueish pair dropping in the states?
these are looking sweet, are they not the same as the samples posted a while back?
justice nice am lights, those look clean

thanks for the help fam!! i'm trying to solve the mystery of kev's pickup...those babies are beautiful!! i'm guessing they are from 05-06? is thatwhen nike took the seams out of the air units?

i guess we shall see when i get them. if they are fake i am going to take a dump in the box and mail it back to him - eff a refund.

nikebox.jpg

i stand corrected! i thought he was referring to the black top one i guess
embarassed.gif
I'm about 99% sure it started with the Dontrelle nike dunks that were on NDC, i ordered two sets of them for me and the wifey, and they camein the all orange, and brown/orange box....we thought we got two different shoes at first

anyway, 2nd pair came in
2iuykns.jpg
, thinking of letting them go

one of my friends cleaned out his garage and shipped me a whole box of shoes he didn't want anymore

2hztuli.jpg

those are the only maxes in the load, but yea that's all from me today

and justin, STILL thinking about those azures lol

i don't think they are fake at all, i could be wrong but the gradient looks on point, the eyelets line up with the ribs, the midsole isn't shiny black,the shape doesn't look off.....so if those are fakes, they have to be the best ones i've seen ever....forever ever! lol

thanks for the help fam!! i'm trying to solve the mystery of kev's pickup...those babies are beautiful!! i'm guessing they are from 05-06? is that when nike took the seams out of the air units?

Somewhere around 2006. The Rastas and Tuxedo AM95s both came out during this "transitional" period; some came with the larger air units with seamswhile some didn't. My Tuxedos have the seamless air units but someone on the Fam (Guy?) has AM95 Tuxedos with the bigger air units.

esco - thanks!

dazznfella - I see the all grey huaraches in the back. One of my all time favorites...mine are BEAT, yet I can't get rid of them.

Originally Posted by prok13

esco - thanks!

dazznfella - I see the all grey huaraches in the back. One of my all time favorites...mine are BEAT, yet I can't get rid of them.
man those are super beat lol

makes the worn pair that was in the package i got look super fresh when compared lol

Orange boxes started showing up in 2006...it was gradual though....right around the time the skull pack air max87s came out

The Rastas and Tuxedo AM95s both came out during this "transitional" period; some came with the larger air units with seams while some didn't.

sup man.

the rastas were actually produced twice. my cousin brought me a pair from australia in about 2004 i believe. then nike re-released them in the states acouple years later. at first i thought they were just leftover pairs that were rtv-ed and then brought out again, but i believe someone posted a tongue tag,and the production dates are different.

anyway, nothing special today, just unds-ed some gr bws.. my first bws, they're actually not that bad. got me thinking about iDing a pair now.

22155599tc6.jpg

free shoes are always
smokin.gif
though.
happy.gif

size 9 fams members
i just posted some shoes in the buy/sell forum,

30db6zn.jpg

1zlty4w.jpg

142xwyr.jpg

tell me you saw them in the am fam thread, and i'll knock off a couple bucks for the familia, all details are in the thread

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

Brian: Couldn't agree more about the stabs... Terrible CW's... So many nice OG CW's that didn't get released. I was hoping for something more along the lines of the 93/180 OG CW's for the ST's...

Dunks206 wrote:

Hey guys! Wore beaters to the gym... I think I am going to retire these soon.
frown.gif
Working the calves
laugh.gif

It was a leg day at the gym, and i decided to take a pic of what I was wearing... haha. Three months, and lost 35 lbs so far!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Hey guys! Wore beaters to the gym... I think I am going to retire these soon.
frown.gif
you can just give those to me ian!

Nice try Viet
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Schmity14

Question for the fam: is 160 shipped a good deal for jd am lights sz 11 white/red/grey shipped from uk?
No because that CW is now selling for 59.90GBP, in the UK u can get it way cheaper than 160USD i think ,u can get it cheaper if u get a goodreliable connect i think 125 or 130 would be reasonable price for those AM lights

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

Whatsup AM Fam. Is 70 shipped for the rasta AM 1's a fair deal?

Thanks
it's a decent price, i sold both of my pairs for 75$ shipped, so yea 5$ less is good, ds of course right?

dave - you've got my vote.. you've got some nice stuff.. AND I think I missed out on a pair of HUFs you were selling for 100 DS a while back
smh.gif
I wasfurious
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom