TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello fam..

KIDJUSTICE: soo dope, how much did you drop? if you don't mind me asking.
KEV: clean 95s, good luck homie, hope they're legit.
PROK: great collection man.

a couple of picks:

good day all!!!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i guess we shall see when i get them. if they are fake i am going to take a dump in the box and mail it back to him - eff a refund.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Justin (JustintimeX21)...Dave (prok13) dope shoes btw...NIKE A I R M A X $YND!C@TE...

You've got my "Stamp Of Approval"

Just remember, NO SELLING, NO FLAMING, KEEP ITREAL, SHOW LOVE!!!!!!

Anyone else that wants/wanted to be part of TAF, please post your collections, a little explanantion about your love for AM's and such, and ask forapproval.....it might take a while, be patient.....at least have 3 or more "approvals" from OG's and longtime members.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by MAKnogETxx1

hello fam..

KIDJUSTICE: soo dope, how much did you drop? if you don't mind me asking.
KEV: clean 95s, good luck homie, hope they're legit.
PROK: great collection man.

a couple of picks:

good day all!!!
those are beautiful^^ so very beautiful, mesh
happy.gif
stilllooking for a pair for myself
ohwell.gif
the AM1's that is
smile.gif

^truly a great pickup on the navy AM1s. Could hit myself black and blue for passing on them for like 65 bucks shipped to switzerland...
eyes.gif

Yeah Kev, that's how it should be done really. hahaha

for the evening:
mrs7kz.jpg

thanks for the approval fellas...

I know these aren't air maxes but just wanted to share...ACG terra humara 2's 1999 I think. I had a pair fresh out of HS that I beat to the ground so Iwas cised when I found these. They fit a big snug but I can deal with it.

2780561871_9d8c033e28.jpg

2781420092_2d2f992f10.jpg

eek.gif
at those Humara 2s...back then the ACG line was pumping out heat consistently.

The Terra line was nice...My bro had the Air Terra Albis in the green colorway.

Nice AM1s, Oli. Those midnight navy AM1s look good, too.

^ Yup....All the "Terra's" are dope, I'm lovin' my Humara's even thought they're collecting dust right now.....

Cris.

Sup Fam!
A warm welcome to the new members (Prok/Dave, Justin, AM synd)....Very dope stuff in your collections....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MAKnogETxx1 - that pic makes those 90's look
smokin.gif
, and u already know those navy AM1'sare
eek.gif

Oli - Those royal blue AM1's are vicious!
Viet - there's nothing to think about those azures except that they are simply beautiful!
Edge - check ur PM's sir.....
wink.gif

something of a steal off that auction site....got both for $55 shipped n they are in decent condition

thanks for the comments fam.

MAYHEM: wasn't really feeling the 90s when they first came out, but i got 'em for a good price, couldn'tresist....nice AM87s.

laceswitch..

GOOD DAY FAM!!!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

Whatsup AM Fam. Is 70 shipped for the rasta AM 1's a fair deal?

Thanks
it's a decent price, i sold both of my pairs for 75$ shipped, so yea 5$ less is good, ds of course right?
Good lookin'. Yeah DS. I wanted to jump on them cause I don't want to regret not having them during the summer time.

Justin - those blk/red AM1's are ill

Kev - those "ice blue" AM95's are impressive.

Thanks to Guy for making this recent pick up happen...it's been a long time coming
smokin.gif

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_Iguana_3.jpg

avngrguild - dope iguanas! you picked up an alltime top 5 air max '95 in myopinion.
Mayhemgatz - Those black mesh '87s are great, and very rarely ever pop up onthe radar - big ups on the price. When did they come out btw?

For today, Lights

hotthobo nice lights! must be nice to wear shorts these days its freezing in chicago. saw your collection post too good stuff man.

Hameed, HH, Thanks.....both those iguanas n lights are dope!! missed a pair of the lights a few days ago too! the am's i picked up came out in 2004according to the tag. they must have come from an outlet cause they have a "B" stamped on the tag.

Justin/JT - we share the same name and i think there are two more, i could be wrong.

Those black 87's are
pimp.gif

Edge - How's the baby doing?
also, i got a new pickup thanks to kev!!! thanksssssssssss again

Yo L! Don't tell me Kev finally sold them to you?
nerd.gif
If so I'dbe jealous as hell

Iguana 95's - Still and will always love that shoe

Nice Lights

3255094426_cccd88a1b1_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom