TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam!

mheftman - those are dope 97's, one of my favorites.
Ucasta - those are CLEAN!!
Edge - beautiful name for ur lil girl, once again many blessings to you and your family!
HH - Dope one's, this must be the second time (i think) both of us posting the same shoes
laugh.gif

Cris - Very dope current's, i never was able to find those when they dropped. at least in my extra large size lolwussup with the new fam shirts? any news?

got these in today.....

thanks guys

just saw these posted on JD's website...(white/dark turquoise/grey)...damn those folks at JD!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks guys

just saw these posted on JD's website...(white/dark turquoise/grey)...damn those folks at JD!
frown.gif
d8915461c854856b3faf2acde5cddbd8472ff41.png

Nice, though I am still not impressed...probably because I have very low expectations of Air Max 90s these days.

daaaaaaaamn, seeing those book of ones on this page is making me cry
frown.gif

these came in today

ry%3D400

added them to the family lol

ry%3D400

love 3m

ry%3D400

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks guys

frown.gif

those are fire mayhemgatz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will deff cop a pair or 2 when they come out!!!!!!!!!
its good to be living in Europe
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

vivrant -
eek.gif
frown.gif
@ 3 pairs of drury's.....those are such a beautiful shoe. i'm glad tohave at least one pair thanks to my homie!

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I'd love another pair myself......but REALLY want the Windrunner!!!!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cris.
You speak to the dude i sent you?

Wearing these today, in love with currents, i have a feeling they are going to dominate my future purchases a bit.
recycled pic

cris & mayhem thanks. i originally had two, beat the heck out one sold it and have been lucky enough to run across two ds pairs since. cant wait for thesnow and salt to go away.

and mayhem thanks for posting those am90s, yet another nice colorway we wont see in the states im guessing and sick book ofs! still looking for a 10.5....

no problem VC, i like those 90's a lot even though i'm sure the quality has suffered a lot. they actually seem alot similiar to these other JD 90's released last year:

i know so do i
frown.gif
.....JD had some decent stuff last year but the dollarwas A LOT weaker than it is now so i had to EZ Pass all the while staring out the back window like a kid who's moving away from all his friends
laugh.gif

i have a few that i saved in my photobucket:

ucasta those spiridons are sick, what was the retail on those?

mayhem those jd ams you posted are all sick. im not familiar with their history, why does jd get all these exclusives?

i don't know exactly but from what i've read and heard about, the product manager or whoever is in charge of what they get is a heavy nike runner fan.Air maxes have always been HEAVY out in the UK & EU!

as far as why they get exclusives and no one else does....i'm pretty sure its because they have been putting up consistent numbers over the years. i'mguess it's kind of like how FL got their collab with nike in HOH for basketball.

i'm sure someone else can shed A LOT more light on this for us.

anyone see the new black/red AM1s in person? Im thinking about getting a pair, but not sure on the quality. If anyone has em and has pics with white laces andwouldnt mind posting Id appreciate it.
happy.gif

Just want to share...Hopefully I can be a member soon... Nice Stuff everybody...

Mayhemhatz - Those pics from JD are awesome!!! Too bad they don't ship to the U.S.
Ucasta - Those Spiridons Look Fresh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom