TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Brick is gonna become the king of the Skylines...

I have to admit that the shoe is slowly starting to grow on me...I still have to pass since I dropped a considerable amount of money on the purple foamsearlier in the week
pimp.gif

Loving all the 95s on this page.

Alot of dope stuff Fam!!!

Tibor - Awesome IDs. You know I'm a sucker for a brown suede c/w.

Aaron - Last two posts have been pure heat my friend!

Redrum - 95s lookin' real good.

Liquid - Grey 95s, simply a good look.

Sammy305 - What's the quality on those, or any feedback? I've been contemplating them.

BigTRG - That's a nice little trinity. I need those 87s badly.

Later,
Jerrod

just had a quick question: as a general consensus, do you all find the Infrared 90's from 03 and 05 to be the better ones, aside from the OG's?I've just read a lot of negative things about the 08 release, and just wanted to see what you all thought about it.

It can be summed up like this:

03s: biggest air unit...but these don't seem to appear too often on online auction sites or other places
05s: HOAs, smaller unit, but can still be found online at a hefty price
08s: sloppier paint job and the infrared looks closer to pink than orange

please help team amfam. i got these in the mail and everything looks legit but i need confirmation. i really, really like them.

9kpc85.jpg

okrgit.jpg

2czouh4.jpg

those look legit kev...

inside tag has proper copyright C font
boxlabel font is correct size and spacing
sizes are centered
gradient looks legit.

those are beautiful kev, they tags and everything looks good to me, but if they aren't please let us know how it goes with going poop in the box andsending it back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

but if they aren't please let us know how it goes with going poop in the box and sending it back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol. i was serious too. i'd pig out on some green curry, asparagus, deep fried pork and red velvet cake for ammo.

i vaguely recall seeing something like those on the jd website but it was a little too expensive (i was less willing to drop alotta cash on shoes in '05)and i was still buying a lot of dunks in '05. i hope someone can drop info on them.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by neukicks

but if they aren't please let us know how it goes with going poop in the box and sending it back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol. i was serious too. i'd pig out on some green curry, asparagus, deep fried pork and red velvet cake for ammo.

i vaguely recall seeing something like those on the jd website but it was a little too expensive (i was less willing to drop alotta cash on shoes in '05) and i was still buying a lot of dunks in '05. i hope someone can drop info on them.
haha i don't doubt you one bit bro, i don't even know you, but from the forum stuff you post, i wouldn't doubt it!! and that would beawesome!! i wore these this morning:

then these

only to see this
ohwell.gif
both shoes starting 2nd time wearing them
ohwell.gif

kev, nice am95s. I have never seen those before but they look legit to me. Font on the boxtag is correct along with the font of the inner tag.

It sucks to see Air Max Lights suffer from chipping of the paint on the midsole.

^^ very nice am light ... i need to find myself a pair of these in size 11. can't believe i passed on em when they dropped over here

I've never owned a pair of Air Maxes before and was wondering about sizing on AM 90's, 95's and 97's because i'm thinking about gettingsome. Any help? I wear a size 13 in Jordans.

^^^no AIR MAX on the heel or tongue....it is definitely a hybrid of BW and Light....they almost look fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom