TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY NICE COLLECTION TRUNKS206

TRUNKS CHECKOUT MY COLLECTION ON PAGE 657

I STILL NEED SOME APPROVAL FROM SUM FAM MEMBERS & USERS SO I COULD BECOME CERTIFIED TAF MEMBER

GRTZ

trunks206
-what did you graduate with? it's no wonder i dont see a random guy in mary gates anymore on the comp with am1s, and a NT homepage up lol

i still think it's amazing that both trunks and int0thedark, ryan, were both at my school, and i've had the pleasure of meeting both

edit: i just posted up a couple AMs sz 10 in the buy/sell forum, go check it out and lmk if you guys want em folks

What's good fam...
Haven't posted in a while, but I check on the thread on the regular.
Nice AM1's, Trunks!
Today's selection -
354396694.jpg

Originally Posted by crisone

.they need to bring back the old options on ID.
co-sign.

if i knew then what i know now.. i would not have bought anything that year besides id maxes.

23055665qe4.jpg

*cues kev's pics of gray gradient 95s in every possible pop color

sup, b. check your email.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by crisone

.they need to bring back the old options on ID.
co-sign.

if i knew then what i know now.. i would not have bought anything that year besides id maxes.

23055665qe4.jpg

sup, b. check your email.
smokin.gif
man you had that 255 access

i'd be happy with more ams on avail on nikeid....my one pair is not enough today......maybe a 20th anniversary for the am90s, then the 95s...then the 97etc....

how can we convince nike to celebrate the air maxes....i wonder....

cubanbee - those 97's are amazing. another shoe that i don't understand why i don't own it yet.
Originally Posted by 255forLife

on my comp at work. needa take a new one this year after the newer 95's drop.

thanks for the comments fam

eek.gif
an ian sighting. i remember seeing your collection when this thread first started youve got crazy stuff
pimp.gif

oh and on those am90s i posted heres the link

http://osneaker.com/nike-...-neutral-gray-oran90.html

theres a size 9 up which makes me think it could be just a sample. heres the description:
Product Description
This is an UNRELEASED pair of Nike Air Max 90. This pair will not be available until March 09. This pair is a must have for anyone who is into Air Max 90sneakers.

Neutral Grey/Anthracite-Mandrin

wish i could rock a size 9
frown.gif

^nice azures, i'm actually waiting for my pair in the mail as well, although the laces help with the shoes, i think i'ma shoot white laces straightback into em....

make sure to post pics daazn. i was thinking of white laces too but once i saw these on em i coudlnt change em.

oh yea, a nike outlet by me has these am95s and the am1s medal packs for $65. if anyone wants any let me know ill be heading there sometime this weekend

63e5_1.JPG

is it the the swoosh color medal packs? or the solid color silver/golds? if it's the latter...and if it's gold...umm...lmk? lol

^^Are you Houseofsneakers07?
and how many colors of the medal packs do they have? do they have all 3? or just the brown/silver up there? Which Outlet?

I saw the same picture of those 95s that you posted and houseofsneaker07 is selling them... Just wondering?
and how many colors of the medal packs do they have? do they have all 3? or just the brown/silver up there? Which Outlet?

Likuid - Good to hear from you... I haven't really been rocking AMs lately, that's why I haven't posted anything... Actually, I haven't beenwearing any kinda heat lately, just some loafers and flips flops.... Ive been a bum for the last few weeks... lol

Greg - Help is on the way brother!!!! Yer sz 12 fix will be there in a jiffy!!!! P.S. Dope daffodills dude!!!

B - You get a new camera or something?!?!?! Good to see you post in here, its been a while!!!

Aaron - catch ya morrow!!!

FAMALAM, GNITE!!!!!

Originally Posted by likuidmental

I saw the same picture of those 95s that you posted and houseofsneaker07 is selling them... Just wondering?

not sure yet, my boy only told me about the brown ones but ill try and go this weekend and let you know. its the outlet here in IL.

Originally Posted by nike air max syndicate

@ HOTTHOBO

DO U MEAN THE AM90 WITH THE RED LACES?? AND BTW THE PICTURE IS FROM INC365 HE IS ALSO A FAM MEMBER

4c7268b35f533dd04d39fc30bb8666ebd0a986a8.jpg
Yes, The first ones in the second row. Those are stunning. Info on them, like year released, etc... Also what are the first two pairs posted. Are those JD exclusives too? INCs collection is
pimp.gif
btw. I rememberseeing the whole collection posted before.

Today, 95 SCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom