TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin - I missed it, I actually forgot about them,,, I thought its later on today, I just got some funds in. It's Ok, hopefully next time. Thanks Again!God Bless!!!

I probably should have posted in here when I was selling this Stussy jacket... Although I like those from Nike more!

Stussy%20Gear%20004.jpg

^ Nice....yeah, i probably would've scopped it up if it was an XL.....

As of the TAF tees, yeah, I've been laggin', my apologies, I want to try to get some out for people who didn't get one.

Peace.

Cris.

ArtStranger - Those Air Max '87s are called the Caves. I believe theywere a co.jp release from about 4 or 5 years back. All suede, great colors and definately very cool/rare. They pop up on ebay from time to time, and you canprob find a pair on napsize.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

you will be getting a few pm's for those spiridons from the team
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
now i can harass you and cris!!

dope stuff over the past few pages....HUFs, TRUEs, Skylines
pimp.gif
, 90s, 95s,Tailwinds are fresh, DQMs, Homegrowns
eek.gif

this past weekend's rotation for work....wore 89 Pegasus tonite to target!

Most recent pick-up thanks to Kev (along with TWs and 89 Pegs)

jesuslawdamercy that rotation is complete sickness. i really wish i had a pair of those huaraches.

ohhhh boy that is one really sick rotation!! and that's a serious pair of spiridons, my first time seeing those. Simply amazing Laune!

Laune
eek.gif
! I'm so glad you don't take pictures often. That rotationis serious and you already know how I feel about those Spiridons
devil.gif

Don't wear them this weekend when I come and see you lol!

Cris - Nice windbreakers

JordanLovah - I've been rocking a similar rotation lately: I've got all of those in that first pic, with the serious exception of Kid Robot '87s
mad.gif
, which I will never find for a price I could afford. Those Spiridonsare the Collettes, right? Serious Heat dude.

Laune.....KR's, you're killin' me, DQM's too.

The Spiri's will be yours, I gotta pick them up from my parents house, they live across the Bay from me, about 35 min, so once I get'm, I'll let yaknow.

How those Pegasus' run???

Cris.

lovah - impressiveeee, and i don't say that too often

cris - nice windbreakers though summer's around the corner, oh and did you come up with new Team AM Fam tees? I bought from you during the first wave,I've been dead since then

and after all the convincing, i've decided to keep my babies...but if anyone's got homegrowns in 9.5, get at me!!

jordanlovah,you've been PM'd

and no, i'm not sorry for the jumbo pic that my iphone tends to take

thanks DUNKS206, for stepping on them over the weekend, i didn't make a big deal about it....but you did lol

Originally Posted by crisone

My newest, no shoes, but some Storm Windrunners:
Nice, i almost bought the grey/white one on special a few months ago, picked up a sportswear windrunnerinstead. No ams today, been up at the Melbourne fires the last 2 days, too busy. be back into the swing of things once they all go out and i can gohome.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Nice....yeah, i probably would've scopped it up if it was an XL.....

As of the TAF tees, yeah, I've been laggin', my apologies, I want to try to get some out for people who didn't get one.

Peace.

Cris.
word to team am fam, i'll throw some extra $$ to help get it done if need be cris, hit me up man.modzilla goodluck with those fires man! thatstuff is horrible!!

Day of work so took a trip to JD... Came away two AM's up. I know you guys have seen these before so i'm posting an alternative pic...

0b836d4416647992a4f8bf5633c478950dd6c7f1.pjpg

They also had the new AM 90 turquoise / white / black CW in store... Not that impressed to be honest. The turqoise looked quite bland in the flesh. Also hada look at the BW violet's. I don't know if you guys have seen the JD release but it's definately inferior to the classic Persians. The black swooshand tongue detail completely ruin the shoe. Glad i paid the extra shipping for the Asian release a couple of months back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom