TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot some pics of my pick ups from the last two months orso.

2monthhk4.jpg
Team AM Fam

Okay Indecs :tongue:
tongue.gif

5-panels, What I meant to say, was who makes those fitted 5-panels. Sorry for the confusion. I can only rock 5-panles and long bills.

Mic- Dope homegrowns. I love the color combo w/ the little gum at the bottom.

Later

DaveBWC23: thanks for the introduction. good to see that people take the time to tell something about themself and how they got into shoes/am's

mike: what's up man? ... nice hg's ... damn you're not longer wearing shorts? means winter is coming

7hillz: DOOOOPE man! very very nice pickup ... def. a list item! and good choice to go for the wmns from my point of view.

Hub: :smile:
smile.gif

jay, thousand thanks for sending these beauties all the way over here. way too dope.
am95crystalxf4.jpg

...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Are those the Steve Nash / Phoenix Suns 90s?

That's a decent price, would've been a sweet shoe but I didn't like the use of material on the mudguard. I'm about to have some money but I can't find any Azure 90s.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Thanks for the kind words fam, I was very happy to finally pick up a pair of those 95s!

and

Nelson, thanks again for checking on those 96s for me. I appreciate it.

Have a great saturday fam and good luck to those who are trying to get their Hufs.
TEAMAMFAM​

hello fam ... another day another picture. and to stay true to the year 98 i have chosen my hyperblue + for a sunny election Saturday here in Switzerland. damn i need to double up on these next time i get the chance. i simply love this shoe

airmaxplushyprbluechmosur4.jpg
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

^ah i'm sorry for that man. i heard a lot of people complain about that. but i had no idea that it would happen right away from the first time you put them on. so disappointing
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Hey fam! Sorry for the showing off, but those pick ups were done in a span of two months... well, that's still a lot actually :tongue:
tongue.gif
7hillz
Team AM Fam

IDs are kinda nice, The TRUE 95s are ON POINT ! - Btw, how did you speckle the midsoles like that, or is there an option now?

KID ROBOT 97s are nice as well.

Crystals 95s are crazy and a legend waiting for a RETRO LOL !!!!

-----
It is harsh !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom