TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
picked up some neon 97s.
Seb Master Arson - you're an animal making those boxes with tags. true dedication right there man. makes me even more ashamed of my laziness. one day i will progress to the point of cleaning my shoes. that would be a miracle.

VAN
HALEN​

just sending this out to the fam...if anybody comes across a size 11 Navi 90 shout me a holla :wink:
wink.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Quote:
just sending this out to the fam...if anybody comes across a size 11 Navi 90 shout me a holla :wink:
wink.gif
!! I'd also say a 12-13 in the wmns but that is probably impossible to find ...

I'll keep watch for you, although I sort of want them too... :lol:
laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

yo fam i was 4 in line at huf for the hufquakes, i got there at 9 am on friday the 3 people in front of me got there at 9 am on thursday, thats me with black and yellow umbrella and the pink flashes on, i have to say it was totally worth it and i would do it again and again, i met some real cool people and i love the shoes, so here some pics, ill take better pics later on of them
http://photobucket.com
http://photobucket.com
TEAM AM FAM

nice pickups indecs.

Oli: i regret not making those engine max 1s. I had it in my "locker" on the site - damn it. Good stuff!

Tibor: nice 95s.

cheers fam.
--- TEAM AM FAM ---​

Steve, u getting your 90's!!!!!!!!!

sorry I couldnt help you out.

Chris, horrible weather? U wearing shorts!!

I cant picture myself camping out man...but glad to hear you have what u want
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Hello Fam!

thanks for the kind words on my iDs!

getting colder outside. have to start taking the heat out to keep my feet nice and warm.

engine
engineidam1aa8.jpg

peace out fellas!
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Oli, Im glad we are friends...coz the stuff Im shouting at my screen right now...

you wouldnt like me no more....lol

@#%$ fresh!!
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

the all grey 99s with the small front swoosh on the mudguard do have boxes as i've seen them. It is a slim fit orange nike box simliar to what the MX Oranges came in.

I do not however own them, or have pictures of the said boxes.

Hello Fam. Back from the Chicago weekend. Picked up the Huf AM1's while I was there. Pics after I get home from class this afternoon.
TeAM Fam

i waited for lik 26 hours and i was 4th in line, the dude that was first waited 50 hours, and it only rained from like 7pm to 10pm and it was a light drizzle, huf got 48 pairs of each so there 96 pairs, id say it was 150 people in line but alot of them got there in the morning and such
TEAM AM FAM

Morning Fam,

No camera this weekend. I was >:
mad.gif
SebBattlegroundWhittee - Glad you had fun camping out, weather looked :frown:
frown.gif

Later,
RnDm

Haha Mic... you need to crack..START THE MADNESS!..you should start it off with the amsterdams :smokin
smokin.gif
breaking my AMs out in a couple weeks..gotta rotate through my forces first :wow:
eek.gif
Random79
Quote:
Plus, I'm kinda otaku

you cant be KINDA otaku :lol:
laugh.gif
Hellsing (I watch the OVAs and am anticipating the 4th :smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
)...... :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM

oli d iD's sind echt de @#%$. verdammt ich hans voll verhngt s letschte mal im ruum mer sie rechtig abzecke. so im gute liecht und so. damn ...
muss das denn nachehole wenn ich s nchschte mal bi dir bin.

Seb ich habe dir eine PM geschrieben wegen dem box tag template. wr cool wenn du es mir schicken knntest. danke viel mal

hi to the fam
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom