TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody from the fam want to help me out with a 7 on the hufquake am1s??.....u don.t have to have a pair...just keep a lookout...
just unds these badboys....
24xq90j.jpg
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

Sup_

Thanks for the kind words ya'll.

Mike I am definitely gettin old not grampa status like Cris/Pete tho. hahah.

As for the ID's, I am not really sure what the color was because I got them off
eBay for a cheap price. Getting Studio ID's for below $100 :smokin
smokin.gif
realizethetruth.net [email protected]

Sup Fam, hope all is well. No Hufs for me this weekend, the $180 price tag is just ridiculous. But I'm still pretty happy cause I finally found my newspapers.

47b7ce03b3127ccebea665e3bb5100000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

47b7ce03b3127ccebea665d23a5000000026100BasWbJu0Ysa
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

what kind of material is that on the toebox? i've never seen a pair in real life, just in pics.. always liked those.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I don't know exactly how to describe it, but I guess you could say that it's suede/nubuckish....
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​

Jath, its like paper mache ( sp )...lol

oh btw, Imselling some stuff so I can finally pay for my sisg and that shoe...

James, them joints are on the selling block.

Random, reason Im on strike is the insane ammount of new heads wearing AM1s in the Netherlands
Its like in the US where everyone is wearing fake jordans or forces...so many AMs on the street these days!
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Wow Fam, I just got some OG 95s in and the air units are huge!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^ i was gonna do that too, but when i woke up i thought it was raining, then when i got outside it was sooooo hot
TEAM AM FAM

the huf 87's are weird for me....i keep seeing pics like gotem4cheap's and really want em; but then i see other's pics where they just look like bleh....when they drop in my neighborhood i hope i have made up my mind; right now i keep switching from wanting them to hating em....
TEAM AM FAM

I'm trying to find am 90 infrared but haven't been in luck. Where can I get the am 90 infrared online?

Quote:
the huf 87's are weird for me....i keep seeing pics like gotem4cheap's and really want em; but then i see other's pics where they just look like bleh....when they drop in my neighborhood i hope i have made up my mind; right now i keep switching from wanting them to hating em....
:lol:
laugh.gif

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG​

nice newspaper AM1 up there. i knew i should have picked them up when i saw them earlier this year...
Team AM FAM

Thanks, I've been looking for those newspapers for a while now. When I finally found my size I had to jump on it.

The ID fairy (ups) dropped these off late tonight, at 7pm. I didn't know they deliver that late, but hey I'm not complaining.

Infrared
47b7ce03b3127ccebf54b7936afa00000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

47b7ce03b3127ccebf54b78aebd300000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

Laser Blue
47b7ce03b3127ccebf54b47c2a8c00000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

47b7ce03b3127ccebf54b4602a9000000026100BasWbJu0Ysa
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360

They look almost exactly the same :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM