TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats good max-heads

last weeks pics, all taken on my 45 minute busride to work

newspapers cos i didnt have any inspiration that morning.. lol

love my hazels

ed rainin like crazy

reppin AMSTERDAM
I <3 Airmax​

Quote:
I do need to step my language game up
:smh:
smh.gif
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

nobody will beleive this, i still cant but i went to a store in SF and they had one in each whole size....$140 isnt good but it isnt bad
http://photobucket.com

HELLO NIKETALK THE STORE I GOT THEM FROM DOESNT HAVE ANYMORE SAFARIS LEFT, I PICKED UP 2 OF THE 5 PAIRS THEY HAD, I AM SORRY YOU ALL COULDNT GET A PAIR AND IF IT WAS UP TO ME EVERY MEMBER OF THE FAM WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM, ONCE AGAIN I AM TRULY SORRY THEY DONT HAVE ANYMORE, AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERBODY
TEAM AM FAM

^ What store?!?! I need to hit that place up ASAP!
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Yeh both teams are full of good people but I think the message was that on the whole Team AM are more helpful towards each other as there are more Am's to go round where as Team AF1 are more likely to be looking for more or less the same shoes so posting certain helpful information is frowned upon as it's more of a case of every man for himself which is a shame to be honest.

I forgot to say very nice safari's I wish I had a pair of those.

tomorrow i should be breakin out my safari 90s or my hufquake 90s, i will make sure to post pics because i dont have a job anymore so i have alot more free time, which sucks
TEAM AM FAM

wow i can't believe a store still has Safari AM90's let alone in a city like SF. $140 is not a bad deal by any means for those. I got mine for $90 back in the day but they've gone up in price a lot. One of my favorite shoes just cuz you can rock em with anything.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

^ i couldnt beleive they had them either, i asked the people like 99 questions while i was trying them on and paying for them...all my shoes i can wear with anything, i only wear white tees, and the team am tees too
TEAM AM FAM

Great shoe to break the strike Mic and for a great occasion :pimp:
pimp.gif
happy anniversary to you and Caroline ~!

Also a question to everybody.. is there a way to clean the suede on the side of Safaries? mine got a bit dirty and I;d like to clean them up before my next wear :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Got bored. Posted these earlier, but here are my AM90's. Nothing really to go "ooh" and "ahh" over lol.

v4tdgl.jpg

21cwf1k.jpg

se55hx.jpg

Quote:
chillin at the busstop.. traded these for the OLNL jordans later that week
"No Risk, No reward
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

"Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team
Your squadron'll be barred from NT like Adam & Eve from the garden
I'm carvin' my initials on your forehead
So every night before bed you see the "Ds" shine off the board head"​

Whats up Fam just stopping by gotta keep doing all this school crap but...
Quote:
sup guys,
I got a request fam, could anybody please post the box tag of the 99 Grey Mesh AM 1 (the ones with the lil white swoosh stitched in the mudguard)
thanks in advance

I got you Seb here you go...

Congrats on 6 years Mike.
Happy B-Day Jimmy

Well back to work....have a good one people. :D
happy.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

What's up fam?

Whitee415 - Very nice pick up on those safari 90s. Really dope shoe.

Mic - Congrats on the anniversary man and what a way to end your streak!

ShooFoo - Nice 90s dude :smokin
smokin.gif
Loving the infrareds, gray and whites and those black and purple tech packs are really growing on me.

Seb - I like those IDs everytime I see them and your right those laces really do pop :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMAMFAM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom