TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi fam ... again great pages

first comes first: congratulation mike and a lot of fun in the next 6 years

citizens are very nice a few pages back
same for the safari am90 ... a good looking fresh pair
whats up ian? looks like you're very busy with school. i wish you all the best and thanks for the tag
Random 79: very nice navy am90
Heinekams = fire

wore my 3m am95 this afternoon:

am95msilverblacknb1.jpg
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Goedemorgen,

Thanks for all the compliments on my 90s. :smile:
smile.gif

No cam., fam took it :frown:
frown.gif
1623epk.jpg

Een goede dag verder! Big Shout to all the BeNeLux Nt'ers! Plz, forgive any sp. :tongue:
tongue.gif

cute pic cris :wow:
embarassed.gif

Tibor...those 3M 95s are flames... one of the few 95s I want :pimp:
pimp.gif

I am wearing safari am87s today..however I'm in the library doing homework so no pics :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Tibor, the 3m's. what a dope shot with the slight visible reflection. perfect to show off the scotchlight imo. see ya in a sec bro.

Cris... she is beautiful!

for the evening
261007yk3.jpg

peace out FAM!
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

^ Wow, such a beautiful shoe. The swoosh on the toe box gets me everytime. Good stuff dude :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMAMFAM​

Good afternoon all,

Just wanted to drop a little info for the Canadian AMFAMers...

Goodfoot Montreal has the Huf AM1s (which means, all the GDFTs will have them) releasing tomorrow...price is $180

I finally found my 11.5 in these, so if you are like me and a "true" 11.5 and tired of squeezing into an 11 or swimming in a 12, there are some 11.5s out there...

I am now on the lookout for the AM90s in an 11.5, if anyone knows where they can be found, please don't hesitate to hit me up.

Thanks.

Also, not to turn this into a Buy/sell thread I am thinking about getting rid of my Steve Nash 90s, Homegrown 90s and AM1 CMYK pack and so if you wear an 11.5 and are interested in any of those, hit me up...

Have a great weekend and GO SOX!
TEAM AM FAM​

KICKS FOR SALE:p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=15707.topic

PREMIUM DENIMp087.ezboard.com/FS-PREMIUM-DENIM-BAPE-TRUE-RELIGION-DIESEL-SEVENS/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31924.topic

^^ thanks for the heads up ! your from montreal? I am from toronto :smile:
smile.gif
180 isnt too bad at all.. maybe I can convince them to take the tax off too :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Finally found these...

img4143acopyjt8.jpg
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

btw, Rando...awesome samples..

and Ima start the "I hate Tibor coz he has 3m 95's" movement...( is Oli and Kevin part of this group?

just playin! :lol:
laugh.gif
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Quote:
Ima ask wifey if she wanna have sexy time
the mr. morales has storm am1 countermovement :smile:
smile.gif

chris, Brianna is def. a cutie. i can only imagine how proud you can be about such an adorable baby.

oli ... ahhh mesh 99 ! uhhh weeeee. next time nba live. i've even put my IV's extra for the evening ... today was my evening :tongue:
tongue.gif
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

^do i know you? are u that dude that was rockin' True Blue 3's and helping out @ Gdft mtl in the summer during that sidewalk sale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom