TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris....with those eyes you know that you will never be able to say no to her...haha...
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

personally i would not pay 65$ for these huf am90. the midsole will chip of till you don't want to wear them anymore. better save the 65$ and spend them on something else. but thats just me

congrats on the safari pickup

for me today escape II am 90. i know i say that every time i post these but i @#%$ love this shoe. for me by far on of the best 90. i like the colorway on the 93 and the huarache also a lot. but i feel like it has been made for the am90 ... thats one to double up on. sorry ... i'm getting too emotional here

am90whiteblueslateropebpu5.jpg
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

incredible dope escape 90s and pic Tibor! quality all around my man.

dope AM96 Hillz!

stayed at home today. not feeling well at all.
271007jm8.jpg

peace FAM!
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
Quote:
do you know if they ship?

I am not sure if they ship, and they are the most recent Atmos AM1s, with the elephant print.

Also, to all those people who have PMed me asking for me to pick you up pairs, I don't know anyone there, and until people stop flaking on buying the shoes in my sig, I don't have the cashflow flexibility to buy 5 or 6 pairs of these for various people, sorry I can't be more of a help.

i'm pretty sure they dont ship unless u do an undertable deal wit (can't name) but the're are still no guarantees.

and from what i know many people have already asked to put aside their HUF AM1's. so i doubt there would be much available.

Hey fam,

Just to update my post of yesterday, there must have been some confusion over at GDFT MTL, because they didn't update their inventory on the back of the Atmos AM1s where it says what sizes they have available. I called over there today and they are only a few pairs left. I'm sorry for the confusion and the false hope.
TEAM AM FAM​

KICKS FOR SALE, SIZE 11.5:p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=15707.topic

Hey Fam,

I know I am still the new kid on the block when it comes to this fam.
I just want to give a little info about myself.

My real name is Jason and go by jjkicks on here. I am 23 years old and live in Sacramento. I am currently going to college in SF and will be graduating this year. Have been around the shoe game for over 9 years.

I know there a lot of members in this fam, but have only really talked with Cris. I am thankful for the people that voted me into this fam. I would like to get to know more of you. So hopefully in the near future I will get the chance to talk with you guys.

Just felt I should say this because I am the new member of the Fam.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

~jjkicks
TEAM AM FAM​

JDoc, what size u need in Atmos AM1 ?

ima call my boy up later cuz he's working today. if they have ur size, jus go to Gdft Tdot and tell them to call Mtl to see if they can ship it back.

Afternoon,

Tibor :pimp:
pimp.gif

Oli :smile:
smile.gif

Jason :smh:
smh.gif
2rylglg.jpg
jzjex.jpg
23gxlzq.jpg

I like the quality on these joints! They make leather toe boxes seem not that bad.

Have a good day and safe night,
Jerrod

nice 87s random :pimp:
pimp.gif
.. thats such a nice c/w....

Welcome Jason :smile:
smile.gif
my name is James..(im size 11 btw..incase you find something nice in my size :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

ryan these 96 look simply great. what a nice shoe and what a great exemplar you have there. *envy*

ah oli ... whats up bro? damn no trip to lausanne? homie i thought you looked sick/very tired last night. i nope its nothing serious
oh and by the way i forgot how nice that pair of iD looks. you have the design talent my man. guti besserig

jason ... thanks for your introduction and good to have you on the team

Random 79 :smile:
smile.gif
we call it: Spaziergang

haha james :smile:
smile.gif
... what up man ... i hope everything is good for you. no snow yet? wear your heaters as long as you can. i remember last winter when i was reading you snow-hater posts

g-night fam ...
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

thanks for the well wishes FAM!

Tibor, ja mann.. easy verchlted. hope everything'll be fine soon so we can battle the @#%$ out on NBA live. have a safe trip to geneva tomorrow bro!

cheers.
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Thanks for the kind words fam. I had a pair of those 96s in high school and totally beat them up, so it was time to get a new pair in my life and for $80 I couldnt pass them up!

However, I am really going to slow down on pick ups becuase my wife and I are hoping to buy a house in the next few months :D
happy.gif
TEAMAMFAM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom