TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIWT (recycled pic):
1zvy3xy.jpg

And for the sz8 heads, any of you guys still looking for the grey/green skulls pack am1's- $40 is not too shabby:
http://www.designerathlet...-skull-pack-edition.aspx

Great thread, the heat in here is always great. Quick question, I am pretty sure they did, but did the Neons retro in '03 and '04? Thanks for the help.

Great thread, the heat in here is always great. Quick question, I am pretty sure they did, but did the Neons retro in '03 and '04? Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by ucasta

just arrived in the mail.

2004 Neons
apparently....
laugh.gif

anyway.......dope pickups Aaron, those slates are CLEAN!!!

Sup FAM!
Aaron, nice USA's a couple pages back. My favorite 87, easily.

Real nice stuff in here, I had a lot of catching up to do. I want those LAF 90s, but probably won't be getting them if its this serious.

is nike gonna drop some air stabs this summer cuz i aint seen or herd anything about em yet, shoot i could go for the grey and neon joints now size 11

i have never posted in this thread but i look everyday, this is without a doubt the best thread on here

Page 2.......
frown.gif

Those 2K9s keep growing on me a little more every time I see them. Not in the cards right now though, that's a lot of cash (to me anyway).

Picked up some gray and white Air max 90's from a fellow NT'er..Oh Yeah they for sale for cheap too..pictures upon request.

Mayhem and Modzzilla, i LOVE both those AM1's. So clean.
And Ucasta, the slates look beautiful. I'd say they were top of my 95 list right now.

Odd, now they're back, the matrix is phuckin with me.

Anyhoo, flipped the laces in these, what do you think?

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by 0704202134

black laces ftw

Black laces look cool..
nerd.gif
I just might have to find me a pair of Lava's now, Thanks
ohwell.gif
yea it makes those 95's look way better.....has anyone seen the new "orange" 95's that have just come out in the past coupledays? just trying to decide if i should cop or not......nice stuff the past couple pages ya'll!!

Chris, nice JD Lights! And Aaron, love the 95 pickups. the '04 Neons crush that HOA or '08 junks....

Anyone seen that Sabretooth X-Men QS AM95? Clean c/w, minus the stupid fur I'd cop. Here are pics from Kevin's neck ot the woods, Kicks Hawaii....

2u7snk0.jpg

6jjdd2.jpg

a2gnwi.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Chris, nice JD Lights! And Aaron, love the 95 pickups. the '04 Neons crush that HOA or '08 junks....

Anyone seen that Sabretooth X-Men QS AM95? Clean c/w, minus the stupid fur I'd cop. Here are pics from Kevin's neck ot the woods, Kicks Hawaii....
Nike needs to stop with trying to add extra touches such as fur. The 95 is a athletic shoe, c'mon "FUR" WTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom