TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Chris, nice JD Lights! And Aaron, love the 95 pickups. the '04 Neons crush that HOA or '08 junks....

Anyone seen that Sabretooth X-Men QS AM95? Clean c/w, minus the stupid fur I'd cop. Here are pics from Kevin's neck ot the woods, Kicks Hawaii....

I agree with your statement about the 2004 Neons.

HOWEVER those X-Men AM95s =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

dope stuff on these last few pages.....i forgot all about those JD lights C!
ridiculous....i think it's time for a downsize! i look at all my shoes, then look
at my ING acct and then my checking acct
smh.gif
i should be athousandaire
tired.gif
laugh.gif

anyway, those slate 95s are looking good...and even tho i still would like
those and comet 95s, i know i would barely wear them and they would
sit with the rest! but, then those blk/red 2009s are calling my name +
some other 5H!T....does it ever end??!?!!

happy.gif
i'm not as distraught as i seem
happy.gif

Mayhem - Pimentos are soooo tight. I remember freaking out when you first posted those.

Not feeling the sabertooth 95s, the fur is obviously a no, but the colors are a bit to thanksgiving for me and the leather looks cheap.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Here are pics from Kevin's neck ot the woods, Kicks Hawaii....

i hoped they wouldn't bring those in
smh.gif
hopefully it's only a few pairs or 1 size run.
they look so similar to the world cup 95's that did not sell that well at all. lose money bringing in a $140 retail shoe that doesn't sell even atclearance prices. and a big thumbs down to nike when they offer shoes to shops but don't let them see small but important details like fur on the tongue
smh.gif

Agreed on all fronts on those furry 95s
sick.gif

For me yesterday evening and today to work (recycled pic):

true97.jpg

Nearly the weekend Fam...

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

^ Nice 97 pic.... As for the nearly the weekend comment - Alright for some. I'm working 39 hours this weekend
frown.gif
you do IT work? 18 hour days?!?!?

thanks for the info guys.
sorry i was just anxious to ask
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

it doesnt say on the list but Concepts of cambridge, Ma are gettin the livestrong pack too. dude said there might be a line. i dont think im gonna be able tocop the 90's.
smh.gif

ucasta, dont you wear a sz 9/9.5? or am i mistaking you for another AM fam member
nerd.gif
iwish i had the funds for a second pair of neons right now. dope pick ups on those and Slates
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Could you give those Sabertooth 95's a shape up and make them presentable?
laugh.gif
reminds me of when tito mic wanted to shave the beast packs.

i'm not as high up in the food chain as some of you, but i remember being shown a catalog with the kashimas.. it's basically the scans that get shownin retro sometimes, just a really small thumbnail pic (similar to eastbay mags, in a way). many heads dream of having their own store, but don't realizethat you don't only get the good stuff, you have to take a lot of the crap that doesn't sell..

jd lights are killing me.. i hope ap steps their game up.. we've been getting a flood of crappy releases lately.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

ucasta, dont you wear a sz 9/9.5?
10 or 9.5

freshpearojeiys wrote:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ucasta- those slates are oh so clean. how much did those beauties run you?

just a tad above retail.

Today to work. unDSed the Slates already.
21a9rus.jpg

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Those neon lights are the 5h!t. When did those drop anyways? I might be on a hunt
maybe a year or two ago? jd exclusives, try ebay or flightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom