TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jranasaurus

^ Another custom Cris? If it's as good as those stabs then i'll await with anticipation...

............No shoes, custom tees for TAF......edit, just finished up the design, now I'm buying the shoes just for it, OOOOH it's gonna be DOPE!!!!

UltraFlatBlack, when you're ready, hit me up and I'll give you the info needed to join......I see you on ISS.

Cris.

Brick those bursts are
eek.gif
...very nice sir, perfect logic for picking em up. Its rumored the AM1s are going to QS in a few months
nerd.gif

dope kicks everyone....

for anyone interested in the Team Orange 95s....

these are up on sneaker.st for 135...and yes they are legit...new site ran by legitpeeps.

cris - can't wait to see what ur cooking up! count me in already
laugh.gif

edge - 95's and stealth 90's are dope! btw...took me a while to realize it was u on FB
tongue.gif

jran - dope "nike ad" pic u did....also a good pickup and R.I.P. to the ones u lived in already....nothinglike getting the most out of your shoes!

dope stuff all around Fam! as always....we r the best at this...closing in on page 1,000 mighty fast
nerd.gif

jranasaurus: those are very nice! but put them to rest?? why! what size are they!?!

btw, fam... on a brighter note, i have just received word of confirmation that the OG white/red 87s are slated to drop in july (at least here in asia, might beearlier in US/EU). there will be two versions; the normal one (QS), and the flywire sidepanel version.

also... white/blues will also drop...

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

jranasaurus: those are very nice! but put them to rest?? why! what size are they!?!

btw, fam... on a brighter note, i have just received word of confirmation that the OG white/red 87s are slated to drop in july (at least here in asia, might be earlier in US/EU). there will be two versions; the normal one (QS), and the flywire sidepanel version.

lemme get a pair then
happy.gif
of both

btw, fam... on a brighter note, i have just received word of confirmation that the OG white/red 87s are slated to drop in july (at least here in asia, might be earlier in US/EU). there will be two versions; the normal one (QS), and the flywire sidepanel version.

Nike....when will it stop
frown.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

lemme get a pair then
happy.gif
of both
Nike is going to make people sell blood, organs, and other unmentionables with all this heat dropping perpetually throughout the year...

i have a trip coming up in june, so i'm going to have to budget properly to get both pairs.

more importantly, i only promised my gf that i wouldn't buy any sneakers (for myself) until june.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

lemme get a pair then
happy.gif
of both
Nike is going to make people sell blood, organs, and other unmentionables with all this heat dropping perpetually throughout the year...

laugh.gif
I hear that, but I'm glad I haven't picked much up this yearso far, I'm gonna need those 87s, ESP royal blue.

Sup dude?

Can you get this years release style code for me? That way i can chase up the drop date and get the locations and oublish them. They wont do anything withoutthe code, with it they'll tell me on the spot. Ta.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Vivrantchino,

my bad, didnt see your question initially...

Ive seen the blue ones in person at finishline, but I actually got mine from Footlocker, where luckily my connect works, got em for $112 (30% off), couldnt pass that up...

thanks for the info, i didnt realize footlocker got this colorway. i may have to hitup my connect to
smile.gif

had these out and figured id snap a pic. i know these dont have much 'hype' but i like the simple colorways...

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I need some help. The Olympic 95s come with a gold swoosh on the back right? So is the pair with the white swoosh fake or different release date? Can somebodyshow me pics of the real olympic 95s please? Thank you in advance

Originally Posted by 255forLife

thanks, guys. although i'm not 100% sure how midsole separation helps.
laugh.gif
The air units might still be good...I've worn some shoes with completely fogged up units and they still held up fine.

I only brought up midsoles because AM95s from 1998-1999 run that risk. My brother's pair of AM95 neons from 1999 completely fell apart on the right heel.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
i didn't mean it in a smart aleck-y type of way, just was looking for reassurance to wear the kicks, but midsole separation kinda scaresme..

the midsole seems pretty solid to me.. i seem to remember it being discussed a while back if the midsole was supposed to give a little when pushed? becausebeing too solid might mean it's prone to cracking?

ahh.. who knows.. i guess i'll just keep them for short trips.. no all-day hiking adventures or anything..

i waited years to find the air worm ndestrukts.. wore them a couple times, but one day at the office, the air unit started to feel really bouncy and then inoticed black powder on the floor as the midsole literally disintegrated on one of the shoes.. before that i think i had noticed some whitening spots on themidsole (like old dried toothpaste) -- maybe that was a sign?

just don't want it to happen to my canyon golds..
embarassed.gif

lemme get a pair then
happy.gif
of both

Amen to that. I'm praying the quality/shape is at least half way decent.

Even if the midsole have a little bit of give, some caution should still be advised. It's really tough to say for sure since there are so many variables(age, how it was stored, conditions it was stored in ) that prevent a definitive answer from being given. Either way, I'd stay away from real extensivewalking and anything where you are putting a lot of weight on the air (like if you're gonna be standing for 2-3 hrs straight, it's not a good idea towear the older shoes).

Of course I once ended up walking nearly 1.5 miles in my OG AM93s (not by choice LOL) and the shoes survived the entire distance. I just had to put some glueon parts of the midsole.

Very nice e'erbody
pimp.gif

Just scooped these for cheap in an auction earlier. I remember liking them when they came out. The seller didn't know the name of them (hence thecheapness) but it has escaped me at the moment too. Anybody know right off hand?

8c6269a4b64a40a7d7e02177274d9656151ced41.pjpg

thanks, guys. although i'm not 100% sure how midsole separation helps.
laugh.gif
The air units might still be good...I've worn some shoes with completely fogged up units and they still held up fine.

I only brought up midsoles because AM95s from 1998-1999 run that risk. My brother's pair of AM95 neons from 1999 completely fell apart on the right heel.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
i didn't mean it in a smart aleck-y type of way, just was looking for reassurance to wear the kicks, but midsole separation kinda scares me..

the midsole seems pretty solid to me.. i seem to remember it being discussed a while back if the midsole was supposed to give a little when pushed? because being too solid might mean it's prone to cracking?

ahh.. who knows.. i guess i'll just keep them for short trips.. no all-day hiking adventures or anything..

i waited years to find the air worm ndestrukts.. wore them a couple times, but one day at the office, the air unit started to feel really bouncy and then i noticed black powder on the floor as the midsole literally disintegrated on one of the shoes.. before that i think i had noticed some whitening spots on the midsole (like old dried toothpaste) -- maybe that was a sign?

just don't want it to happen to my canyon golds..
embarassed.gif

canyon golds? wore a pair a couple years ago and they held up, and wound up in int0thedark's hands....lol

for you size 9 burst fans, these samples are at the northbend nike outlet, i believe it's 39.99

85bc_12.JPG

yea lol, i felt likewise otherwise i woulda grabbed a bunch

but some people like to have things "unreleased"....and there's a reason that they never dropped lol

Wore the 2009s today to work, Tokis this evening out to dinner with Mrs Modz, picked up this windrunner for my daughterand a little something for someone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom