TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy last couple of pages, as for you S Dub, i thought you were considering how much you're here!

That 95 AmFam T looks ace, very good idea Cris.

It's tricky to find a CW that can be worn with all AM95 CWs, but i'd pick up 1 of any CW you came up with, lookscool.

Wearing 2009s again today to go skatin.

Wearing Nike Endorphin Pros at skatin.

^^^always wanted to. AMFAM was the first team that ever stood out to me. Just never applied.

I'll get some pics up of my small AM collection within the next day or two.

p.s. some dude just posted this pic a SF, look at the air unit on those.....gotta go out and post some +#$% now...sl8tr.

180358822037 - sz 12 (vtg air apprentice ds)

170334094308 - sz 9 (same thing)

nerd.gif
(sorry its not am)

Legit Check! Also anyone with sizing input. What do you wear in men's 95s, what in women's 95s? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Damnit!! the obsidian/royal lights dropped at JD already?!??! and the ST's are showing up!?.....already slacking on the max orange, burnt orange, and green lights, not to mention the team orange 95's.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
......Nike.....seriously.....chill the #$%# out!!! I'm with UKBased.....i just can't keep up.....gonna need to start a fire sale soon
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Cris - that tee looks promising....blk or grey base? either way i'm in for two
happy.gif

Chris - said it before and I'll say it again! those 90 ID's are way too dope, you and cris both know how to make something out of absolute nothing! if they ever bring those colors/options back....i'm copying!

got these in today, 2005 retro....was part of an auction for 8 pairs of shoes...seller messed up the listing and had 8 winners....i paid already before he could sort out what happened so we called it even with just the spiri's. it was the only pair i planned on keeping, been trying to get these for a while too....just need the concord spiri's now
nerd.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

10.5 ANYONE???????? ANY COLOR??????

Originally Posted by Random 79

Legit Check! Also anyone with sizing input. What do you wear in men's 95s, what in women's 95s? Thanks in advance.
I wear a 12 in Womens 95s, which roughly equals a 10.5 in Mens.

Womens 95s seem to run narrower and shorter for me; I can't lace them all the way to the top because my ankles will not be able to fit in the shoe.

Cris1 - Nice Shirt!!! Count me in right now! Where do u get these Ideas??? Awesome!!!
Justin - I just got your message on my email, so I added you on FB. Awesome Pick up!!! Spiridon's I like!!!
Random79 - I wear the same thing as Brian, 12 in women's = 10.5 in men's. I'm not sure, but those 95'slook good!

Mine Today...

nice obsidian/white am1s brick.. missed out on a pair of those couple months ago
smh.gif

just saw this in the Jordan not wearing jordans thread..

Jordan in 180s

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Haha...you should apply, you're always in here...

Cris.
well here goes.......I'm ready to get jumped in to the barrio

what's up Fam...the name is Shaun.

I originally came to NT for the JB forum...when I decided to venture out to the other forums, sneaker showcase was the next stop...one of the first threads andteams that caught my eye was the AMFAM thread. Even though I was heavy into Js, I would always lurk in here because Ive always been fascinated with the"AIR".
I had a few pais of AM growing up, nothing special because my family couldnt afford em, now that Im grown (and still cant afford em) I buy my own.

My favorite model I would have to say is the 95. Favorite pairs I own are my '04 Neon 95s, HOA 93s, and Neon 97s.

enough blah, blah, blah....on to my small AM collection (sorry for the crap pics, Im no photographer) All pairs size 13, except for Shady Bursts are size 12.5.Comments welcome
90cznq.jpg

2m5dpqo.jpg

13z1m9u.jpg

t6tts3.jpg

mcxn55.jpg

2dlkfiw.jpg

14niloz.jpg

280i4c4.jpg

nxqsmu.jpg

5m08li.jpg

30jl8k3.jpg

oteygy.jpg

1556qsw.jpg

2le56px.jpg

2mety1k.jpg

9zouoj.jpg

2e0n39l.jpg

2djbeo6.jpg

ehh not really maxes, but I see em posted in here...
dw8i0n.jpg

6zy7mw.jpg

laugh.gif
wow my pics suck....

lads; teAM fam climbing up very quickly to 1000 pages! a lot of good stuff in recent pages.

modz: if i'm able to get the style # for the white/red and white/blue 87s, i'll be sure to put them up in here. going to have to take it slow, nike SEAis laying off quite a number of people. i hear nike are letting 1700 people go globally, i don't know how badly the US is affected, but the singaporeregional office just closed down completely...

Shaun.....SHADY's!!!!!!! Cool collection ya got there.

With that being said, since you're in the TAF thread a lot, and you got a cool collection goin there, you have my "Stamp Of Approval"

Any other TAF'rs wanna welcome Shaun in???

As quoted earlier..........here's pics of the Dave White's my boy has for sale:

Cris.

Shaun - long overdue. Now you are on the best two teams ever! (not talking about team late night either
tongue.gif
)

SDubl niiice stuff, those 97s, tidy, very tidy. Structures are a recognized AM cousin allowed in here. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom